Argentine Women Are All...

Haha! Steve has said it best! That best sums up my successes here as well!

HyphensGalore said:
Argentinian Women Are All... difficult for me to get to know beyond the "Big 3" questions. Your help is much appreciated.
Everywhere in the world, this is the way to go for a man (based on personal experience):

1. Get male friends, the more the better, join private parties, also invite them with wives/girlfriends.

2. After a couple of weeks you "happen" to mention that you feel lonely when they are with their girlfriends or wives - if they don't get the hint immediately, get more into the subject after a few days and say "very lonely", escalate as needed ;)

3. When they have introduced you to any number of single chicas, who are friends of their girlfriends/wives remember that these girls are the wives' friends and that the wives want it to stay that way - behave correspondingly - not to be caracterized as "why did you introduce me to that awful guy who obviously think I am a whore?".

4. Be aware that Argentinos (men) have a reputation of "attacking" a girl to stick his tongue down her throat if she isn't on her guard 7x24 - show you are a trustworthy gentleman who respect her and that you are fascinated by her beauty.

5. Never ever say that you are planning to stay for a couple of months an then leave back home to find a decent, cleanliving American girl to marry - place yourself in their position.

Buen suerte

PS: Let me add, that I always say that I love Mendoza, have decided to live here for the rest of my life and presently is searching for a family-sized house in 5ta sección (the upper class, snobby part of town) and that I have joined Club de Gimnasia y esgrima (expensive thus shows my dedication).

PPS: And that also happens to be true - well, perhaps not the word "family"

PPPS: Spend 50 centavos on an Escarapela in Argentine blue/white and wear it - in my experience much appreciated.

John.St said:
4. Be aware that Argentinos (men) have a reputation of "attacking" a girl to stick his tongue down her throat if she isn't on her guard 7x24 - show you are a trustworthy gentleman who respect her and that you are fascinated by her beauty.

Maybe this works at private parties, but not in the nightlife

BlahBlah said:
Maybe this works at private parties, but not in the nightlife
You are right, but I never waste my time on girl chasing in bars - friends' homes are where I meet lots of single chicas looking for a man.
The exception is milongas - jeez!

Oh, and gentlemen actually have lots of sex.
(Definition: A gentleman is a man who rests 75% of his weight on his arms during intercourse ;):D).

PS: Serve wine, hold chair, help with coat, etc., etc.

here are my 2 cents , sorry, no pesos.

Always be yourself and a gentleman !

( what a fun thread )

Double posting, sorrry about that, won't happen again - until next time.

This is actually very effective and fun but you must do it the right way, you need to take two friends with you to the club, 1 a big guy that knows how to throw a punch and the other an intelligent friendly guy that knows how to make excuses for his friends. The thing is that when this backfires the hardest on you is that the girl isn't only at the club with her big bad boyfriend but he also has some friends there and things get ugly. With the proper backup available though namely the two previously described friends in place the only thing that I have had to do so far is just hurry up and leave nothing more.

Elpanada welcome back che. Its been a long time since we have seen you here.
Where have you been?

What if your a youngish (51) retired gentleman who wants to meet a lady closer to his age and is just starting the process of learing the language and also in the process of relocating to Argentina?

Back