Argentine women

"MikeBA" said:
Argentinean women are complicated to say the very, very, least.

Right you are! I was married twice. They're so loud.

well, there is definately something going on with the breeding here!
I think Argentine women starve themselve because they have no tits and big arses.
if they eat, they are super PEAR shaped, you need big bosoms to balance of a mega arse with short legs!
They dont wear makeup because it draws attention to the their weather worn skin. They lie in the sun too much that is why they have this lizard skin thing going on.
Most beautiful women in the world? Naaaaaaa, Most boring and unadventurous? maybe!

I was a Sailor for 25 years and have been in long term relationships with local women while living in Greece, Italy, and Spain. I have also dated (not one night stands) women from Bulgaria, Russia, Yugoslavia, Mexico, the Philippines, Korea, and Japan. Once you get past the novelty of a new accent or skin color, women around the world are all the same. Most are control freaks who become jealous and possessive of your time and actions. The only woman who has been able to truly capture my attention is Argentine. And you know why? Because they don't take crap from anybody. They are free to speak their mind and if you don't like it, well you know where the door is. Here, unlike many other parts of the world I have lived in, Argentine women are extremely hard working and can give most men a run for their money in both stamina and smarts. My girlfriend is a physical education professor and (in my eyes) is the most beautiful woman I have met. Beauty, after all, is in the eye of the beholder, not in the words of others.So, before you start bashing women or trying to rank them, you should first look in the mirror and ask yourself who are you to judge? Are you the most handsome man in the world? Are you free from emotional baggage when entering a relationship? Have you shared in the hardship and life experience of the people you are judging?Bottom line... If you are looking for someone else to tell you where the most beautiful women are, you will never find them. And in reality, there is only one.

The jealousy is incredibly high amongst the local girls. Then again, in a city where everyone cheats on everyone else, it's natural to be jealous I suppose -- for instance one of the couples I know were both in long term relationships when they started cheating together, and they eventually left their partners for each other -- but when you start a relationship based on cheating you'll probably always wonder if your partners going to cheat on you.
An example of "normal" behaviour by women here:
The man in the relationship above was moving. His girlfriend (of 2+ years) knows he is moving. The couple works for the same company but at different locations. Boyfriend sent out an email to all friends and co-workers in his address book saying "I'm moving, this is my new number". A couple of days later Girlfriend comes into the office and one of her co-workers says "Oh I hear Nico is moving" - Girlfriend asks how would co-worker know -- "Nico sent out an email" -- Girlfriend gets upset because she didn't get the email (hello, she's the girlfriend! she already knows all of this!). So Girlfriend asks coworker to print out the email so she can inspect it. Girlfriend sees the name of Boyfriends ex-ex-girlfriend in the list. Girlfriend then throws a total fit, refuses to see Boyfriend for 2 weeks, but spends nights screwing with Boyfriend's head by calling him, yelling at him for an hour or so, then crying and moaning that she doesn't understand why he doesn't want to come over, then when he says he'll come over gets angry and says she never wants to see him again, then when he says "Fine, whatever" and hangs up, she calls back crying, moaning, "why don't you love me" etc etc repeat 100x (I'm sure this sounds familiar to a lot of you guys! ;)
The guy is SO patient -- he actually stuck it out through all of this and they are still together. I feel like taking the girl aside, slapping her across the face and saying "look, you've got a decent guy, stop f*&#ng it up!" -- she does this every few months.
It seems the women here playing these types of mind games the whole way through their life. Perhaps the entire country thrives on the make-up sex??

"syngirl" said:
The jealousy is incredibly high amongst the local girls. Then again, in a city where everyone cheats on everyone else, it's natural to be jealous I suppose -- for instance one of the couples I know were both in long term relationships when they started cheating together, and they eventually left their partners for each other -- but when you start a relationship based on cheating you'll probably always wonder if your partners going to cheat on you.
An example of "normal" behaviour by women here:
The man in the relationship above was moving. His girlfriend (of 2+ years) knows he is moving. The couple works for the same company but at different locations. Boyfriend sent out an email to all friends and co-workers in his address book saying "I'm moving, this is my new number". A couple of days later Girlfriend comes into the office and one of her co-workers says "Oh I hear Nico is moving" - Girlfriend asks how would co-worker know -- "Nico sent out an email" -- Girlfriend gets upset because she didn't get the email (hello, she's the girlfriend! she already knows all of this!). So Girlfriend asks coworker to print out the email so she can inspect it. Girlfriend sees the name of Boyfriends ex-ex-girlfriend in the list. Girlfriend then throws a total fit, refuses to see Boyfriend for 2 weeks, but spends nights screwing with Boyfriend's head by calling him, yelling at him for an hour or so, then crying and moaning that she doesn't understand why he doesn't want to come over, then when he says he'll come over gets angry and says she never wants to see him again, then when he says "Fine, whatever" and hangs up, she calls back crying, moaning, "why don't you love me" etc etc repeat 100x (I'm sure this sounds familiar to a lot of you guys! ;)
The guy is SO patient -- he actually stuck it out through all of this and they are still together. I feel like taking the girl aside, slapping her across the face and saying "look, you've got a decent guy, stop f*&#ng it up!" -- she does this every few months.
It seems the women here playing these types of mind games the whole way through their life. Perhaps the entire country thrives on the make-up sex??
Don´t play that game and find another fuck buddy.

"Grazie" said:
I am not sure why you hand around Walmart to check out girls but if you give it another thought - you rarely see a rich woman that is overweight. Financial status has a direct effect on one's mental (emotional) and physical well-being.
Poor people are the fatties in the USA. Cheap food has high fat and sugar content, and is deficient in essential nutrients (so you end up eating more). Plus the (working) poor are often juggling a couple of jobs so don't have enough time (or opportunity) for exercise and rest, and keep themselves going on caffeine and sugar. In contrast, cheap food is not junk food in Argentina.

Regarding the large number of obese women in the US.
I was reading on another thread that the average Mc Donald's meal in BA is around 12-15 pesos about 3-4 hours wages for the average Porteño. In the US it's about 20 minutes of wages. I don't think proverty is at issue but diet. I also observed in Costa Rica that one rearly sees a f.. Tico woman. Americans men as well as women seem to have a compulsion with food. Now that I think about it, I don't remember seeing a great many f.. Argentine men.
DQ

"donquixote" said:
I was reading on another thread that the average Mc Donald's meal in BA is around 12-15 pesos about 3-4 hours wages for the average Porteño. In the US it's about 20 minutes of wages. I don't think proverty is at issue but diet.
The average McDonald´s meal has to be costing around $6 today, maybe a bit more; lots of low-wage workers are earning $6-10 an hour. But it´s not just McDonalds. Wander into any downmarket US grocery store and see what´s being foisted on people. High-fructose corn syrup is widely used as a sweetener -- and its metabolic pathway in our system differs from that of sugar (sucrose); perhaps it´s no coincidence that obesity has increased greatly with the use of such syrup. Look at the cheap burgers and sausages on display and read the labels (something few Americans bother doing). A key culprit in this is US agribusiness. Obesity is -- in large part -- another US corporate crime.

Back