Argentine women

Mitscherman you take yourself too serious.
Arrogance on the part of the meritorious is even more offensive to us than the arrogance of those without merit: for merit itself is offensive.
Friedrich Nietzsche
You don't need to have a PHD in philosophy to quote Nietzsche just know how to use Google
I write somethings that I know is Bull S*** . Take Granadaiscool he gets his cookies off stiring up the pot.
DQ

bottom line it all boils down to what you attract as a person. the location may change but your suitcase (baggage) will always follow. if you bitching about your shallow experiences maybe you should question your social circle and what sort of energy your putting out. cultures are clearly different but how the hell can everyone fall under one freakin label? talk about limiting life experiences....

quotes from jicassochica and Mitscherman

"What I cannot support are people who judge other people without any basis or foundation for their comments. Can you honestly judge Argentine women by your limited experience in Buenos Aires, even if you have been here a couple of years."
"This is what is wrong with society today. Shallow minds. Lizard skin, voices too high or raspy, fat, etc... Just spit out anything and see if it sticks. Ha, ha, ha! Wasn't that funny!"

"Having observed this post for the past couple of days, I say this is a waste of time. Nothing more than a place to write graffiti on the wall and bash other people because some of you are not content with your ability to find the "right" woman (or man).
bottom line it all boils down to what you attract as a person. the location may change but your suitcase (baggage) will always follow. if you bitching about your shallow experiences maybe you should question your social circle and what sort of energy your putting out. cultures are clearly different but how the hell can everyone fall under one freakin label? talk about limiting life experiences.."

for goodness sake chill out and laugh,
we have all been victims of sweeping statement:
the irish are thick
german women are hairy
french women dont wash (actually I can tell you a story about that one!) haha
swedish women love threesomes and are great shags
japanese men have teeny weeny dicks
japenese women have horizontal vagina's (um did I hear that in the playground?)
the french smell of garlic ..
british women are drunks and tarts (ask any man on the spanish coast hahaha)
the italians are cowards (bit of truth in that one whooops)
Latins are better lovers
spanish women are too aggressive in bed
the british have rotten teeth
the majority of north americans are intellectually challenged when discussing international current affairs (cough cough) fact: the average attention span for the broad demographic US viewer is 17 seconds
brazillians have big bums
greek men are hairy
gay men are the best at oral sex (wait for the responses from our gay friends on this one " we are!!"
black guys dont perform oral sex on their women but they beat then instead
black guys have big penises
poles are thicker than the irish
jews have big noses
I wont go on but welcome any other cliches to add to my list
My point is, DONT TAKE IT ALL SO SERIOUSLY
we are having fun here,

Auntieapple wrote:"swedish women love threesomes and are great shags" That's exactly what I meant when I described them as "hospitable". LOL

"Mitscherman" said:
"Hey guys/gals... I can see where this thread is going (in circles) Like a dog chasing his tail. There has been very few constructive posts.
For those of you who have nothing good to say about the women here, I say "It sucks to be you!"
This topic is more of a support group by men who have been either rejected, dumped, or simply cannot find a female friend here. Or maybe you are all really homosexuals who have yet to come out of the closet. Again, it sucks to be you."
Mitscherman,
Just because you like Argentine women doesn't mean everyone else has to. Nor does it give you the right to insult anyone "who has nothing good to say about them". You come up with heinous comments on the men who post here and then talk about judging others. So why is it OK for you to say all these awful things about people you never met? You are doing exactly what you accuse us of doing. That sir is called hypocrisy, and you are indeed guilty of it.

"Mitscherman" said:
"MikeBA says; "I don't know why everyone likes to quote that scum bucket nietzsche
what words of wisdom does a man who came up with the death camps to
hold Jews in World War II have??"
I don't believe "everyone" likes to quote Nietsche but if so many people do that it seems like everyone, perhaps there is something here that you are missing.
According to the Stanford Encyclopedia, "Friedrich Nietzsche was a German philosopher of the late 19th century
who challenged the foundations of traditional morality and
Christianity. He believed in life, creativity, health, and the
realities of the world we live in, rather than those situated in a
world beyond. Central to Nietzsche's philosophy is the idea of
"life-affirmation," which involves an honest questioning of all
doctrines which drain life's energies, however socially prevalent those
views might be. Often referred to as one of the first "existentialist"
philosophers, Nietzsche has inspired leading figures in all walks of
cultural life, including dancers, poets, novelists, painters,
psychologists, philosophers, sociologists and social revolutionaries."
He was born in 1844 and died in the year 1900. Well before WWII. Not one publication I could find said anything about Nietzsche designing the German Concentration Camps. In fact, it was Henry Ford and his war on Jews who had the greatest impact as Hitler's role model for his antisemitism. Search the internet and you will find lots of information regarding same.
Have you driven a Ford lately?"
As you said, Nietzche couldn't have been a Nazi himself since he died long before WW2. Nevertheless, his concept of the "superhuman" (ubermensch in German) inspired the idea of the superior race. He became the favorite philosopher of Nazi Germany and his sister was a known Nazi supporter. Interesting, huh?

"Johny" said:
As you said, Nietzche couldn't have been a Nazi himself since he died long before WW2. Nevertheless, his concept of the "superhuman" (ubermensch in German) inspired the idea of the superior race. He became the favorite philosopher of Nazi Germany and his sister was a known Nazi supporter. Interesting, huh?

I am responding to your comments because I believe that you must be looking in the mirror when/if you take offense to my comments.

As you stated, it is wrong to generalize a group of people based on limited exposure to the group. If my comments offended anyone on this topic, then it must be true that the entire forum is offending. To hold Nietzche responsible for or even connected to the Holocaust because he had the "concept" of a superhuman or the claim that he had a sister who was a Nazi supporter further erodes any possibility of making a valid point.... One person speaks out against the error of the mass and instead of focusing on the point, you chose to focus on the person who spoke up. Your line of thinking is reminiscent of both McCarthyism and the Third Reich combined. Not one person has addressed the fact that Henry Ford had far more influence on Hitler's anti-Jewish sentiment than Nietzche concept of ubermensch, (an extraordinary individual who
transcends the limits of traditional morality
to live purely by the will to power. No connection to Nazi Death Camps!)
To educate your the group about Henry Ford's War on the Jews, please review the following: http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-rroot540.html
"Henry Ford Sr. was a long-time supporter of Frank Buchman.
He was also a long-time supporter of Adolf Hitler.
Ford had quite a
history of involvement with ultra-conservative and fascist causes himself.

During World War I, Ford wrote a series of viciously anti-Semitic articles for
The Dearborn Independent, which he then
published in book form as a hate-filled diatribe against Jews called
"The International Jew: The World's Foremost Problem",
which basically blamed Jews for all of the problems of the world.
The International Jew is still reprinted and used and much
admired by neo-Nazis and White Supremacists even today.In the early 1920s, this book was published in Germany under the
title The Eternal Jew.
It reportedly had a major influence on Adolf Hitler, and he almost
certainly plagiarized parts of it in Mein Kampf.
The admiration was mutual. Following Hitler's assumption of power,
Ford sent Hitler 50,000 Deutsch Marks every year on Hitler's birthday.
Ford's anti-Semitic views were well known during the period that
the Buchmanites bragged of Ford's support of their movement.
For more information on Ford's Nazi connections, see Who Financed
Hitler?, by James and Suzanne Pool. New York: Dial Press, 1978.

What happened was, at the end of 1918,
Henry Ford Sr. bought the small independent
country newspaper The Dearborn Independent
and, at great expense, turned it into a nation-wide newspaper
that was devoted to spreading his message.Suddenly on May 22, 1920, the Independent lashed forth with a
violent attack on the Jews. The boldface headline on the front page
was a blunt and concise summation of the editorial's thesis:
"The International Jew: The World's Problem."
The first paragraph began: "There is a race, a part of humanity
which has never yet been received as a welcome part."
This people, the article continued, has ever been fouling the earth
and plotting to dominate it. In order to eventually rule the Gentiles,
the Jews have long been conspiring to form an "international
super-capitalist government." This racial problem, the Independent
said, was the "prime" question confronting all society.The following ninety-one articles covered a wide field of topics
related to the international Jew. ...In subsequent articles, Ford frequently accused the Jews of causing
a decline in American culture, values, products, entertainment, and even
worse, of being the instigators of World War I."Who Financed Hitler; The Secret Funding of Hitler's
Rise to Power 1919-1933, James Pool and Suzanne Pool, page 87.

It has always amazed me how people bend history to suit their argugment. NO! I am not amazed, I realize that man is more a rationalizer then a critical thinker.To interpret history is an excercize in myopia.
Now about Argentine women. I would rather not intellectualize but enjoy.

"I am responding to your comments because I believe that you must be looking in the mirror when/if you take offense to my comments.
As you stated, it is wrong to generalize a group of people based on limited exposure to the group. If my comments offended anyone on this topic, then it must be true that the entire forum is offending."

Actually, it's quite the opposite. I find your comments offensive since they are grossly unfair and untrue. Let me remind you that you started insulting the male posters because you weren't happy with their views. And that included me. If you think the entire forum is offending then you must be a very susceptible person. It seems to me that you have a problem dealing with unflattering comments on the local women.
Anyway, how can you possibly know if our exposure to them is limited or not? You know absolutely NOTHING about us. But still, you insist on making assumptions based on God knows what...

"To hold Nietzche responsible for or even connected to the Holocaust because he had the "concept" of a superhuman or the claim that he had a sister who was a Nazi supporter further erodes any possibility of making a valid point...."

By stating that Nietzche's concept of ubermensch had some influence on Hitler or that his sister was a nazi supporter, I am by NO means implying that he was responsible for the Holocaust. The fact that you don't recognize this shows, in my humble opinion, a serious deficiency of reasoning power on your part.

"One person speaks out against the error of the mass and instead of focusing on the point, you chose to focus on the person who spoke up."

There is no error of the mass in this forum... Just different people posting opinions you don't want to hear. Thus, quoting Nietzche was totally out of place to begin with.

"Your line of thinking is reminiscent of both McCarthyism and the Third Reich combined."

HAHAHA Your paranoid accusations make me laugh. They can only prove your lack of intelligent arguments.

"Not one person has addressed the fact that Henry Ford had far more influence on Hitler's anti-Jewish sentiment than Nietzche concept of ubermensch, (an extraordinary individual who
transcends the limits of traditional morality
to live purely by the will to power."

Who said that the concept of ubermensch had to do with Hitler's anti-Jewish sentiment? I just asserted that concept INSPIRED the idea of the superior race, which is a very different thing. Please read the following. Perhaps this could enlighten you a bit:
http://www.crimelibrary.com/notorious_murders/famous/nietzsche_crimes/7.html
"Thus, regardless of what he hoped for, Nietzsche offered grounds for the reprehensible Nazi ideology of a superior race exercising its will to power as it saw fit. Hitler was living out what Nietzsche had envisioned, trying to prove himself to be the Übermensch and the precursor of the Master race. He despised weakness as much as Nietzsche did and wanted to "transvalue" the current social values into something that supported the aggressive instinct. He wanted to become, as Nietzsche called it, a "lord of the earth."
Like some killers today, Hitler appropriated Nietzsche's ideas and made them his own. It may not have been Nietzsche's intent to have his themes taken out of context, but few thinkers have the luxury of controlling what others do with their work. It's unlikely he would have viewed a petty, dysfunctional and tyrannical little man like Hitler as the Übermensch that would usher in a new age of self-realization and cultural achievement. Yet Hitler was indeed a "monster filled with joy" with the "conscience of a beast of prey," as Nietzsche described. Vague phrasing provided a certain flexibility of interpretation."
http://homepages.which.net/~radical.faith/thought/nietzsche.htm
"The Nazi concept of a European "master race" in the 20th century was no doubt based partly on Nietzsche's Ubermensch idea. It was his projection of what pure human will might, as it were, create in place of God.
Once you said "God" when you gazed upon distant seas: but now I have taught you to say Ubermensch ... you could transform yourselves into forefathers and ancestors of the Ubermensch ... (Thus Spake Zarathustra)"
The fact that you are oblivious to this doesn't imply it is false. Rather, it shows how uninformed you are.

"No connection to Nazi Death Camps!)"

I never said there was a connection. Please stop putting words in my mouth.
See? You got everything messed up. All of which is to say that what you have said against me amounts to nothing. But THAT, on the other hand, says quite a bit about YOU - all of it negative.

Syngril wrote:
"The jealousy is incredibly high amongst the local girls. Then again, in a city where everyone cheats on everyone else, it's natural to be jealous I suppose --
mitscherman replied
"Are you the expert on what is 'normal' here? What are your qualifications? One couple you know did this or that is hardly sufficient. But you are entitled to your opinion no matter how shallow that makes you appear."
"Cheating is not exclusive to people in Argentina. North Americans are notorious for cheating and divorce."
your remarks mitcherman were unfair in that, how are you more qualified to judge, just because you have had a girlfriend for 18months that is trustworthy. That does not mean what Syngirl is saying is "shallow".
I have been married to an Argentine for 9 years and he tells me the stories. Also I know several of his friends that are cheating. How do I know? because I have seen them at it both in Europe and in BA. I even caught a very "married" friend sending sexually explicit texts to one of my staff. She was so upset she told another person and they told me and then I checked the texts. The texts originated from my husbands friends telephone. I know another couple here in Pilar where the wife is shagging another friends husband and they all dine together at the poor cuckolded unknowing wifes table. These two women are "friends".
Another friend of my husband has a child with another woman here in the town and the husband of the lover thinks its his. The biological father is "happilly married" to a girlfriend of mine with three children. The amazing thing is the wife is drop dead gorgeous and a wonderful wife (as far as I know).
So, (if you have got this far) I have to say in Syngirls defense.
ARGENTINA IS RENOWNED FOR INFIDELITY.. Of course that does not mean EVERY Argentine, but sorry sweetie its a fact that Argentines have affairs. But the divorce rate here has no relation to extramarital relations as the Argies dont usually divorce unless they are caught. Its not like us in The UK or US who generally could not be bothered with the whole drama of an affair, we just split.
Proof in how how the infidelity is in Argentina is in the way they have capitalised on infidelity by building thousands of drive in hotels, designed for illicit sexual relations. Look around you and they are everywhere and in a country where a maintaining any commercial activity is a feat in its-self these hotels flourish. These places are not where you take the wife or hubby Mitscherman. (although I have checked a couple out for curiosity with my husband as I did not believe what he told me).
The whole idea of these places is that you can take a lover (room charges by the 90mins) drive in, not have to show your face or get out of the car, drive into a secluded parking space under your room. These parking spaces have slides that you pull down to hide your car, so you will not be recognised by other clients. Then you go up your own stairs to your room. All room service is delivered through a hole in the wall with a system where the maid or waiter never see your face. (although I was very nervous that I was being filmed through one of the many mirrors).
So in which other country do they have so many of these drive-in sex hotels?
Are they just used for prostitutes? I doubt it and even if they are, who are the clients?

Back