Argentine women

but..................one can never negotiate with trolls!
its a bit like teaching aomeaba to use chopsticks, its irrelavent whether you use negotiation or force they will NEVER understand. I say use mustard gas or napalm !

Desperate accusations of trolling, vulgarity and empty threats.My oh my what an amazing person you are auntie.

"auntieapple" said:
one more thing mitscherman, a white flag does not mean "I surrender you have won"
A white flag signifies ceasefire/truce/negotiation/. It was first used in the far east over 2300 years ago and was used during battle as a sign that one side was willing to negotiate and arrive to a truce. It was not designed as a sign of surrender it was only used much later for this purpose including its original meaning.. Men always assume that victory is in the one that fires more bullets. On the contary good contructive negotiation is superior to warfare.
Origin
The first mention of the usage of white flags to surrender is made during from the Eastern Han dynasty (A.D 25–220). In the Roman Empire, the historian Cornelius Tacitus
mentions a white flag of surrender in A.D. 109. Before that time, Roman
armies would surrender by holding their shields above their heads. The
usage of the white flag has since spread worldwide.Buddhist-Confucian countries
In Buddhist countries, white is the colour of mourning, so a white flag is used where other cultures might fly a black flag.
White flags have had different meanings throughout history and depending on the locale.The white flag is an internationally recognized protective sign of truce or ceasefire, and request for negotiation. It is also used to symbolise surrender,
since it is often the weaker military party which requests negotiation.
A white flag signifies to all that an approaching negotiator is
unarmed, with an intent to surrender or a desire to communicate.
Persons carrying or waving a white flag are not to be fired upon, nor
are they allowed to open fire. The use of the flag to surrender is
included in the Geneva Conventions.
The improper use of a white flag is forbidden by the rules of war and constitutes a war crime of perfidy.
There have been numerous reported cases of such behaviour in conflicts,
such as fighters using white flags as a ruse to approach and attack
enemies, or killings of fighters attempting to surrender by carrying
white flags.
Many times since the weaker party is in a decrepit state, a white
flag would be fashioned out of anything readily available, like a
t-shirt or handkerchief.

So Mitscherman,

you and I are in agreement then?
that in itself is a victory ;-))
besos

"Your ranting is yet another example of the rantings I was referring to. Now you want to change the direction of this post to focus on my comments rather than the point being made."
Actually, that's exactly what you're doing yourself. As you stated, you were unhappy with the comments of some people. So, in an attempt to divert attention from those comments, you started attacking the posters. And apparently, your attempt was successful, as we can infer from this: "Seems to me like all the Argentie Women bashing has stopped. I count that as a victory!" Mitscherman, you chose to focus on the posters rather than the point being made. You reduced the entire discussion to ad hominem attacks, so the least you can expect is some response to "your comments".

"You state "I find your comments offensive since they are grossly unfair and untrue." So, logically speaking, because you are not an Argentine female, it's ok to post comments about a group of people which are, your words, "grossly unfair and untrue?"

I just asserted YOUR COMMENTS are grossly unfair and untrue. Nothing to do with any group of people. Again, you're twisting my words to suit yourself. Or are your comprehension skills really THAT bad?

"Yes, my comments were made because I was unhappy with the comments of several of the posters on this page. That is the beauty of a public forum. Or have you not read editorials. Perhaps you believe this should be a page where everyone must agree with the initial thread."

...And perhaps you believe that this should be a page where everyone must agree with YOU. That's why you started insulting the posters in the first place... Because they were saying things you didn't like. The beauty of a public forum lies in allowing people to express their views without insulting them. That is, the exact opposite of what you do. All you did here was make inflamatory statements to try to get others to be silent. Shouting down those you disagree with is bullying. But apparently, you think this is an acceptable tactic, for you count it as a victory. All of that says a lot about yourself!!! You have quite visibly demonstrated your intolerance for other views. Your efforts in silencing us make it evident that you hate diversity of opinions. You obviously can't stand the fact that someone thinks differently than you. How sad.

"And STILL you avoid making any reference to Ford and his direct influence (read connection) to Adolph Hitler. Am I wrong there? No, you'd rather waste your time and energy focusing on Nietzsche.The fact you waste so much energy trying to connect the dots between Nietzche and Hitler rather than acknowledge Ford's role makes it apparent that you have a serious hang-up with Nietzche. He is not my hero so no offense taken by your comments. Continue with the Nietzsche bashing if it makes you feel better. Your entire argument is biased and uninformed."

The topic of Henry Ford and his connection to Hitler is irrelevant. It has nothing to do with what's being discussed. However, the fact that you keep bringing it up shows your obsession with the subject. Take it easy, mate... Even agreeing with that wouldn't invalidate my argument. But if you want to continue wasting energy on Henry Ford and his so-called "war on the Jews", go ahead. Whatever makes you happy...
Your claim that I'm bashing Nietzche is nonsensical to say the least... I was simply throwing in some facts about him. Does that equate to "bashing"? No! Only in your paranoid mind maybe... I just tried to give you access to information about him, which would help you become less ignorant. But you refuse to even consider that info, because it is a threat to your self-induced ignorant beliefs.

"You speak of being paranoid... Who is paranoid? I believe these are your words: "All of which is to say that what you have said against me amounts to nothing." I have nothing 'against' you John. But your paranoid and perhaps delusional mind believes I do."

You assert that you have nothing against me. Nevertheless, your previous comments belie that. I think these were your words: "For those of you who have nothing good to say about the women here, I say "It sucks to be you!". This topic is more of a support group by men who have been either rejected, dumped, or simply cannot find a female friend here. Or maybe you are all really homosexuals who have yet to come out of the closet. Again, it sucks to be you."
I was one of the male posters who said nothing good about the local women. Hence, it is evident that your insane rant was directed at me, among others...
Nothing you said supports your assertion that I am delusional. Furthermore, as I have pointed out, most of what you have said is either false or otherwise defective. These facts, however, make a case that it is YOU who is delusional. Anyway, I do appreciate the childish reply and I appreciate you telling me in your own way that I am right.

Good luck, bro...

There simply Must be something wrong with someone who dislikes the Argentinian women so much and who makes such a dedicated effort at talking badly about them.Could it be that the problem lies not with them but with you? Sounds probable to me.

Sorry, I didn't read this thread but I assume it's not favorable towards Argentine women.
Personally, I like them. It's just "complicated".
They like drama, which can be exciting but tiring. If her friends and family like you, you're golden. Most Argentine women I've met want to stay and live in Argentina although some are interested in travelling and seeing new people. Lots of fun to party with.
Argentine men can treat Argentine women badly on the streets and in casual situations. If you sit at a cafe near a table of young men, you'll see them in action. Any woman walking by is noticed in some way. Some women don't appreciate the comments, some do. It's like being in a construction site that's the size of a city.
Anyway, this is part of what makes Argentine women seem "stuck up" when you first meet them outside of a formal introduction. When you're introduced to a girl through people she knows, it's a different person you're talking to. If you want to meet a girl in a bar, figure out who her friend is and meet her. Let her introduce you as time goes by.
The best looking women (I've seen) are in Cordoba and Rosario. There was also a town far to the south that seemed to have some very attractive girls. Rio?
Nice looking women and good in bed. I guess they're okay.

I think this thread has lost it's way, All women are a bit wierd to men (I think women also think the reverse is true) Men are from Mars and women from Venus you know. You get a mix of all types in every country. If someone has had a bad expeience in Argentina it does not mean every woman here is spawned from the devil, get real BsAs has some of the friendliest people on the planet as well as some of the biggest rouges, wild women and comely homebodies.
As for beauty, personally I think that a mongral mix always makes the most beautiful children, who grow into beautiful adults, but that is just my opinion, others prefer the pure nordic look, not my preference. All I can say is it's a good job we are not all the same.
Viva la diference, as they say.

"Elpanada" said:
There simply Must be something wrong with someone who dislikes the Argentinian women so much and who makes such a dedicated effort at talking badly about them.
Could it be that the problem lies not with them but with you? Sounds probable to me.
I can't help but laugh at the fact that whenever some posters are challenged or made uneasy, their "respect and tolerance" rhetoric falls flat on its face and their true character shines through. Let's take a look at this guy Elpanada...
It is obvious that he came here with the sole purpose of making personal attacks on individuals. I understand that this poster has nothing relevant to provide on the topic at hand. As a matter of fact, this subject makes him uncomfortable and he wants to divert attention from it. His inability to formulate a rational non adhominem argument leads me to believe that Elpanada doesn't think much in general... Rather, he desperately tries to demonize those with whom he disagrees. Nothing new in this forum, I guess...
Again, I must conclude that none of what these people say has any merit whatsoever. But it sure reveals their true nature...

Bill and Tangobob,

While I don't necessarily agree with you, thanks for posting your opinions. At least there's still some people who can make a point without personally attacking others.

Back