Argentine women

"Johny" said:
Actually, it's quite the opposite. I find your comments offensive since they are grossly unfair and untrue. Let me remind you that you started insulting the male posters because you weren't happy with their views. And that included me. If you think the entire forum is offending then you must be a very susceptible person. It seems to me that you have a problem dealing with unflattering comments on the local women.
Anyway, how can you possibly know if our exposure to them is limited or not? You know absolutely NOTHING about us. But still, you insist on making assumptions based on God knows what...

By stating that Nietzche's concept of ubermensch had some influence on Hitler or that his sister was a nazi supporter, I am by NO means implying that he was reponsible for the Holocaust. The fact that you don't recognize this shows, in my humble opinion, a serious deficiency of reasoning power on your part.

There is no error of the mass in this forum... Just different people posting opinions you don't want to hear. Thus, quoting Nietzche was totally out of place to begin with.

HAHAHA Your paranoid accusations make me laugh. They can only prove your lack of intelligent arguments.

Who said that the concept of ubermensch had to do with Hitler's anti-Jewish sentiment? I just asserted that concept INSPIRED the idea of the superior race, which is a very different thing. Please read the following. Perhaps this could enlighten you a bit:
http://www.crimelibrary.com/notorious_murders/famous/nietzsche_crimes/7.html

"Thus, regardless of what he hoped for, Nietzsche offered grounds for the reprehensible Nazi ideology of a superior race exercising its will to power as it saw fit. Hitler was living out what Nietzsche had envisioned, trying to prove himself to be the Übermensch and the precursor of the Master race. He despised weakness as much as Nietzsche did and wanted to "transvalue" the current social values into something that supported the aggressive instinct. He wanted to become, as Nietzsche called it, a "lord of the earth." Like some killers today, Hitler appropriated Nietzsche's ideas and made them his own. It may not have been Nietzsche's intent to have his themes taken out of context, but few thinkers have the luxury of controlling what others do with their work. It's unlikely he would have viewed a petty, dysfunctional and tyrannical little man like Hitler as the Übermensch that would usher in a new age of self-realization and cultural achievement. Yet Hitler was indeed a "monster filled with joy" with the "conscience of a beast of prey," as Nietzsche described. Vague phrasing provided a certain flexibility of interpretation."
http://homepages.which.net/~radical.faith/thought/nietzsche.htm

"The Nazi concept of a European "master race" in the 20th century was no doubt based partly on Nietzsche's Ubermensch idea. It was his projection of what pure human will might, as it were, create in place of God. Once you said "God" when you gazed upon distant seas: but now I have taught you to say Ubermensch ... you could transform yourselves into forefathers and ancestors of the Ubermensch ... (Thus Spake Zarathustra)" The fact that you are oblivious to this doesn't imply it is false. Rather, it shows how uninformed you are. "No connection to Nazi Death Camps!"

I never said there was a connection. Please stop putting words in my mouth.

See? You got everything messed up. All of which is to say that what you have said against me amounts to nothing. But THAT, on the other hand, says quite a bit about YOU - all of it negative.
Dear John,Your ranting is yet another example of the rantings I was referring to. Now you want to change the direction of this post to focus on my comments rather than the point being made.You state "I find your comments offensive since they are grossly unfair and untrue." So, logically speaking, because you are not an Argentine female, it's ok to post comments about a group of people which are, your words, "grossly unfair and untrue?"Yes, my comments were made because I was unhappy with the comments of several of the posters on this page. That is the beauty of a public forum. Or have you not read editorials. Perhaps you believe this should be a page where everyone must agree with the initial thread. The fact you take offense to my comments say a lot about you!
And STILL you avoid making any reference to Ford and his direct influence (read connection) to Adolph Hitler. Am I wrong there? No, you'd rather waste your time and energy focusing on Nietzsche.
The fact you waste so much energy trying to connect the dots between
Nietzche and Hitler rather than acknowledge Ford's role makes it apparent that you have a serious hang-up with Nietzche. He is not my hero so no offense taken by your comments. Continue with the Nietzsche bashing if it makes you feel better. Your entire argument is biased and uninformed.You speak of being paranoid... Who is paranoid?
I believe these are your words: "All of which is to say that what you have said against me amounts to nothing."I have nothing 'against' you John. But your paranoid and perhaps delusional mind believes I do. Get some help brother!Love, peace, out....

Darling boys,
I fear the pony has slipped the bit!
lets not make this so personel. We are all entitled to opinions and once again (as happened to me a few short months ago) someone makes a statement and then another does not like it and then it ends up as a personal attack on each other.
lets take a look at personal attacks;
you said to syngirl
"But you are entitled to your opinion no matter how shallow that makes you appear".
and
"Hey guys/gals... I can see where this thread is going (in circles) Like a dog chasing his tail. There has been very few constructive posts."
so your posts are more constructive than the others:
quote mitscherman:
"For those of you who have nothing good to say about the women here, I say "It sucks to be you!"
"This topic is more of a support group by men who have been either rejected, dumped, or simply cannot find a female friend here. Or maybe you are all really homosexuals who have yet to come out of the closet. Again, it sucks to be you. "
well my resonse to that is your comment sounds a bit like a schoolground rant as you start to "lose it" but go on to saysomething in total contrast to your hissy fit:
"One person speaks out against the error of the mass and instead of focusing on the point, you chose to focus on the person who spoke up. Your line of thinking is reminiscent of both McCarthyism and the Third Reich combined."
YOU SAID IT MITCHERMAN!
then sweet jhonny writes:
"I agree that Argentine girls have ugly faces. Their facial features tend to be quite unrefined".
ROFL!
I think that is what really did it for you
then you say:
"The fact you take offense to my comments say a lot about you!"
but mitscherman you have been taking offense to the comments on this thread just because you disagree .
No mitscherman the fact is you have lost your "staffe" and through your anger wrote
"I have nothing 'against' you John. But your paranoid and perhaps delusional mind believes I do. Get some help brother!
Love, peace, out....

Come on man, where is the love and peace in that?
admit you were angry and wave the white flag of surrender

ROFL!
Mitcherman
just enjoying the spat to be honest and trying to keep you guys on track. I know how easy it is to get pissed off on here as I am quite partial to the odd rant or sarcasm myself.
But we have to keep things in prospective and while I love the fact that you would fight to the death to defend what you feel is your maids honour. The thread was a "generalisation".
Do you know how much crap I hear about "the british". Of course I occasionally get pissy but I know I dont take it too much to heart otherwise I would have shot the lot of them, including my darling husband.
My husband served during the Falkland conflict, my father at the time worked for Mi6 now known as SIS. We live in live in Argentina and on my kitchen wall I have an enormous portrait of HM Queen Elizabeth II in her Bath Robes. That wonderful protrait gives air to many a heated supper debate when we have friends over. On several occasions my husband has told me to "take it down" as it upsets some of his friends. I tell him "the day she goes, I go" and there she reigns!
I even have a St Georges Cross that I fly on top of the house on "Malvinas" day. Next to it I fly a Big Jolly Roger that belongs to my ten year old. My sons and I kill ourselves laughing while my husband and the staff scurry around looking very upset especially as NOBODY has a day off on that day. Can you imagine how many arguments that ignites?
My point is debate is great and can get very heated but sometimes we have to say just laugh about it otherwise we will end up at the cardio clinic!
Please forgive if I mean to come across as condecsending, but I truly am saying I understand how easy it is to get pissed off here.

Just a thought... White flag? I don't know.... Seems to me like all the Argentie Women bashing has stopped. I count that as a victory!

"Just a thought... White flag? I don't know.... Seems to me like all the Argentie Women bashing has stopped. I count that as a victory!"
as you are sooooooooo testa ruda a white flag of peace would be good and
"Seems to me like all the Argentie Women bashing has stopped.
dont believe it!

I count that as a victory!""
dont believe that either !

besos

"auntieapple" said:
"Just a thought... White flag? I don't know.... Seems to me like all the Argentie Women bashing has stopped. I count that as a victory!"
as you are sooooooooo testa ruda a white flag of peace would be good andbesos
Auntie,You are sooooo fun to play with ;-) White flags don't symbolize peace. They symbolize surrender. White doves and olive branches are symbols of peace!Anyhow, I think I will start a new forum called Nietzsche, the Hero! and invite comments from the peanut gallery :-D Cheers!

"Mitscherman" said:
I was a Sailor for 25 years and have been in long term relationships with local women while living in Greece, Italy, and Spain. I have also dated (not one night stands) women from Bulgaria, Russia, Yugoslavia, Mexico, the Philippines, Korea, and Japan. Once you get past the novelty of a new accent or skin color, women around the world are all the same. Most are control freaks who become jealous and possessive of your time and actions. The only woman who has been able to truly capture my attention is Argentine. And you know why? Because they don't take crap from anybody. They are free to speak their mind and if you don't like it, well you know where the door is. Here, unlike many other parts of the world I have lived in, Argentine women are extremely hard working and can give most men a run for their money in both stamina and smarts. My girlfriend is a physical education professor and (in my eyes) is the most beautiful woman I have met. Beauty, after all, is in the eye of the beholder, not in the words of others.So, before you start bashing women or trying to rank them, you should first look in the mirror and ask yourself who are you to judge? Are you the most handsome man in the world? Are you free from emotional baggage when entering a relationship? Have you shared in the hardship and life experience of the people you are judging?Bottom line... If you are looking for someone else to tell you where the most beautiful women are, you will never find them. And in reality, there is only one.
I thought that this reply here above was a REALLY REALLY GOOD one while most of the other stuff in this topic looks as if it comes from people suffering from some sort of inferiority complexes who are trying to make themselves look good but failing to do so by talking disrespectfully about others.

the only one with an inferiority complex here is you Elpanada so
f.......u...c...k...o--ff!

one more thing mitscherman,
(excuse me while I just stamp on a troll that is buzzing around here, splatt! ok done)
a white flag does not mean "I surrender you have won"
a white flag signifies ceasefire/truce/negotiation/. It was first used in the far east over 2300 years ago and was used during battle as a sign that one side was willing to negotiate and arrive to a truce. It was not designed as a sign of surrender it was only used much later for this purpose including its original meaning.. Men always assume that victory is in the one that fires more bullets. On the contary good contructive negotiation is superior to warfare.

Back