Argentinian Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha funny comment, El Queso. I am sorry to let you down but your guess is not exactly accurate. Argentine men in the past weren't too different. I gave up wearing skirts /dresses slightly higher above my knee about 16 years ago (I am 36) simply because y I couldn't stand the way men look at you here. I am quite tall and find it difficult to hide but I do keep a very low profile. I have a couple of foreign gay friends living in BA and they also believe there is something really wrong with Argentine guys and go for Colombians instead!

Yeah, I don't have much tolerance for drama, and sometimes it feels like the entire population is histrionic. Other than that I agree that the Argentinian women are great.
you should try dating an Italian? Argentine women tend to be drama queens and needy. I am one of them and won't deny it. Maybe that's how I see myself compared with women from other countries. Not sure.

hahaha funny comment, El Queso. I am sorry to let you down but your guess is not exactly accurate. Argentine men in the past weren't too different. I gave up wearing skirts /dresses slightly higher above my knee about 16 years ago (I am 36) simply because y I couldn't stand the way men look at you here. I am quite tall and find it difficult to hide but I do keep a very low profile. I have a couple of foreign gay friends living in BA and they also believe there is something really wrong with Argentine guys and go for Colombians instead!

Well, I was trying to give the benefit of the doubt hehe :)

Nahh no doubt, no need to be politically correct here. I used to spend time in the pool at my parents' apartment back in Tucuman and I once heard the most outrageous comments from a guy who must have been 75. He kept going on and on about 'the olden days', how they paid for sex but women didn't have any VD. I was sick after 2 minutes.

Again,and why do you think that all argentinean men act the same?I know plenty that do not do that.
Regarding English men,well,maybe you knew the only one who was sober afther 5 o´clock,hahaha
Your brother has no sensitivity and no education that speaks bad for him,not for all of us

Trust me, my Argentine friends drink just as well as my British friends.The difference is that in Britain pubs open at lunchtime and close around midnight. In Argentina theyre open until 6am ,Every week I see drunk Argentines walking home whilst I take my kids to sunday morning football.

Used to be a nice pub outside Aberdeen where we'd go for lunch and have a stew and a couple o' pints to wash it down. After work we'd go back and have the same thing (well, "a couple" would turn into "a few") and hit the hay, early enough to get up and work productively again the next day. On Fridays we'd do the same but end up heading downtown and crawlin'. It all seemed quite civilized :)

Feel sorry for you having to do that. It took me a few years to get over the men gawping at my Argentine wife in BA. I couldnt believe when I first came here walking down the street holding hands or with my arm around my wife men walking past openly staring at her. There were some really old men , talking 80+ doing it. It was incredible! I mean shes good looking, but I had to keep checking if she was walking down the street with a hat made of boobs and $100 dollar bills stuffed in them.
I kept saying to her if a man went around staring like this at women with their man in the UK, he`d end up with sporting two black eyes by the end of the day. I appreciate cultural differences so I wasnt going to get to upset about it so I started playing a game where if I saw some guy staring at my wife in the street i`d just stare at them until he caught my eye, so many embarrassed looks from them and it made shopping with her a bit more tolerable.

Used to be a nice pub outside Aberdeen where we'd go for lunch and have a stew and a couple o' pints to wash it down. After work we'd go back and have the same thing (well, "a couple" would turn into "a few") and hit the hay, early enough to get up and work productively again the next day. On Fridays we'd do the same but end up heading downtown and crawlin'. It all seemed quite civilized :)
I feel like a beer now! grrrr maybe after my pilates class.

well,I ,on the other hand,love if I´m going with a beautiful woman,and men look at her,and say things,it means she is beautiful,who doesn´t like the idea,if being with a sexy and beautiful woman...?
Hey guys,look,what you drool and I have every day,hahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back