Arriving in November

if its for less than six months and budget is not a problem, these guys hold the market on decent rentals and have alot to choose from....www.bytargentina.com.ar. But they do require pay in advance if you want to genuinely secure the place for that time - as they are tourist rentals. But, its all inclusive, don't have to worry about internet, phone, cable TV etc...and have english speaking agents (not sure how good your spanish is).

other than that, i know someone here who is a US expat and is great with sourcing a good arrangement without having to pay in advance, gets the 'semi expat thing and will seek to understand what you really need. most of her properties are in Palermo, so not sure where you want to live? her website is...http://www.jaimejensen.com/

suerte! (good luck!)

My flight is booked and I will be in BA on Friday morning!

Does anyone have interest in getting a group together for dinner/drinks on Friday?

I can second the recommendation for byt. We arrived three weeks ago, and the move-in went incredibly smoothly. And we've loved the apartment so far! I'm sure there are cheaper options out there, but byt let us pay just first month and security deposit upon arrival, and we've arranged to pay the rest monthly. I worried a lot about choosing an apartment before arriving in the city, so I wanted to let you know that it worked out really well for us.

Back