Aussie Tourist Shot Dead In Mendoza By Motochorro

Guns are far more lethal, though - you have a much better chance of evading or surviving a knife attack. This is one reason why the "guns don't kill people, people kill people" argument is so ludicrous.
You're right!...only criminals high on drugs should be allowed to squeeze through government controls and carry pistols...how dare we in the middle class even ;think' of having the right to own a gun? How utterly silly of us...after all, the GOOD GOVERNMENT OF CRISTINA BAEZ DE KIRCHNER is doing ALL IT POSSIBLY can to fight the BIGGEST CRIME WAVE WE'VE EVER HAD IN THE HISTORY OF THIS COUNTRY.

I wonder what might be easier. Getting ajoknoblauch to give serious answers when he has been beat or getting the BCRA to issue 500 peso banknotes. I should start a poll and find out what people think will happen first. Better yet, Joe, this is your area of expertise.

So must be making personal comments about them when they haven't asked you anything.

I could never make personal comments about ideologues who lack personality, but it's obvious when they're marching in lockstep.

You're right!...only criminals high on drugs should be allowed to squeeze through government controls and carry pistols...how dare we in the middle class even ;think' of having the right to own a gun? How utterly silly of us...after all, the GOOD GOVERNMENT OF CRISTINA BAEZ DE KIRCHNER is doing ALL IT POSSIBLY can to fight the BIGGEST CRIME WAVE WE'VE EVER HAD IN THE HISTORY OF THIS COUNTRY.

The biggest crime wave in the country's history lasted from 1976 to 1983.

Funny, though, how the Australians managed to eliminate firearms homicides virtually overnight with effective gun controls.

The biggest crime wave in the country's history lasted from 1976 to 1983.

Funny, though, how the Australians managed to eliminate firearms homicides virtually overnight with effective gun controls.

Different country, different circumstances, different everything. Do you not see that solutions aren't one size fits all? There is a second amendment for crying out loud. People are never going to agree to give up their guns with no guarantees. Even then some people really like guns and it's their right. I detest guns but my views are not going to be imposed on others.

You know what's funny? You love Obama and his attorney general put thousands of assault weapons in the hands of criminals. Isn't that brilliant? It gets better, he still has the job. We're living in sad times.

You also keep refusing to say what will happen with all the illegal and unregistered weapons if you shortsighted people were to get your way.

Different country, different circumstances, different everything. Do you not see that solutions aren't one size fits all? There is a second amendment for crying out loud. People are never going to agree to give up their guns with no guarantees. Even then some people really like guns and it's their right. I detest guns but my views are not going to be imposed on others.

You know what's funny? You love Obama and his attorney general put thousands of assault weapons in the hands of criminals. Isn't that brilliant? It gets better, he still has the job. We're living in sad times.

You also keep refusing to say what will happen with all the illegal and unregistered weapons if you shortsighted people were to get your way.

Careful with that straw man, you might set him on fire...

Back