Aussie Tourist Shot Dead In Mendoza By Motochorro

The biggest crime wave in the country's history lasted from 1976 to 1983.

Funny, though, how the Australians managed to eliminate firearms homicides virtually overnight with effective gun controls.
You have the ability to argue till you are blue in the face, I commend you for it.

But has ANYONE eVER informed you that unlike AUSTRALIA, Argentina is one of the MOST CORRUPT countries in the world? With the most serious growth in crime and Narco industry..where there is NO justice, where if someone murders you for fun , your case will never be investigated unless it's a special media blown story on Cronica?

Do you actually live in Argentina at the moment? Sorry, I have the feeling that you are typing away on a keyboard in some comfortable environment somewhere.

This is not Australia where people follow the law, this is the wild west...have you noticed?

So, if they are busting down my door, with guns , high on Pako & cursing at me for not letting them in, should I do as you would and just sit still , call CRISTINAS' police force and passively wait for them to come and rescue me or should I grab my double barrel & give them a taste of their own medicine?????????

You have the ability to argue till you are blue in the face, I commend you for it.

But has ANYONE eVER informed you that unlike AUSTRALIA, Argentina is one of the MOST CORRUPT countries in the world? With the most serious growth in crime and Narco industry..where there is NO justice, where if someone murders you for fun , your case will never be investigated unless it's a special media blown story on Cronica?

Do you actually live in Argentina at the moment? Sorry, I have the feeling that you are typing away on a keyboard in some comfortable environment somewhere.

This is not Australia where people follow the law, this is the wild west...have you noticed?

So, if they are busting down my door, with guns , high on Pako & cursing at me for not letting them in through the front door, should I do as you would and just sit still , call CRISTINAS' police force and passively wait for them to come and rescue me or should I grab my double barrel & give them a taste of their own medicine?????????

Your assumptions exceed your knowledge.

Your assumptions exceed your knowledge.
And yours is vastly superior to mine, how dare I? After all, I carry an Australian passport, have lived in Oz for more than 32 years & have family in Hobart (the place where Martin Bryant is from- you know? the mass murderer who gunned down 36 Innocent victims which in turn handed the Howard government the mandate to confiscate all law abiding citizens' guns in a ground swell of public support...no, you're right..I don't really know what I'm talking about.,..not a clue.

And yours is vastly superior to mine, how dare I? After all, I carry an Australian passport, have lived in Oz for more than 32 years & have family in Hobart (the place where Martin Bryant is from- you know? the mass murderer who gunned down 36 Innocent victims which in turn handed the Howard government the mandate to confiscate all law abiding citizens' guns in a ground swell of public support...no, you're right..I don't really know what I'm talking about.,..not a clue.

And how many massacres and firearms deaths have occurred in Australia since? Problem pragmatically solved.

And how many massacres and firearms deaths have occurred in Australia since? Problem pragmatically solved.
PLease, nothing personal, but your comment reminds me of Cristina's remarks when she compares Argentina with Canada and Australia...LOL.

On a serious note, I don't agree with you that I should trust this so called 'Government' (pack of crims & thieves) to take my security seriously...do you? If we were living in a more civilized country like Australia, then I may agree with you on some aspects...but even then, I'm not one to buy the fairy tale that BIG government should also hold the monopoly on security services....they messed up with monetary policy, welfare, transport, infrastructure, etc etc & anything they put their grubby little hands on, all the monopolies they have enjoyed for so long have FAILED MISERABLY..and security services have not escaped this either.
They can't fight their way out of a wet paper bag with the basics you seriously believe that they could successfully implement a gun restriction program that would stop a 'wachiturro' from capping you? Really?

My argument is, if we were to apply your theories of gun control here, we'd end up like Mexico where they are banned altogether & yet they have the most horrendous gun murder & crime rates on the planet....theories vs the practical I say. Even in Australia, the crims still walk around and shoot people when ever they get a little agitated, no one is stopping them:

NSW police commissioner Andrew Scipione explained: "There is no single source of gun violence... guns have fallen into the hands of organized crime, outlaw motorcycle gangs, mid-level crime groups and petty thieves and the lines are often blurred."
http://www.breitbart...-Out-Of-Control

Man charged over Melbourne CBD shooting
http://www.theaustra...e-1226902814197

Back