BA Real Estate market to take a dive before the end of the year.

I will speculate on real estate when time is right. But I would be very careful with Argentina real estate, it's an impossible place in many ways.
you must be one of those rich people.
I have a kid still in college, bills to pay, and, yes, even employees to worry about (in the US, not in Argentina).
I dont have any extra to speculate with.
Although, starting June 1, I will be getting SS checks- then maybe I will be as rich as you.

I have found that pretty much anything is possible in Argentina- but its not always obvious.
My Argentine friends routinely make lemonade out of lemons.
What is less possible is easy money.

you must be one of those rich people.
I have a kid still in college, bills to pay, and, yes, even employees to worry about (in the US, not in Argentina).
I dont have any extra to speculate with.
Although, starting June 1, I will be getting SS checks- then maybe I will be as rich as you.
Haha I am not rich. Lucky you, starting to collect SS checks while your kids are in college, congrats!

I have found that pretty much anything is possible in Argentina- but its not always obvious.
Living in Argentina, you gotta have the determination to make lemonade out of lemons, and chicken salad out of chicken xxxx. But it's quite confusing with different taxes and rules, it took me a few months just to prep getting the approval to sell the apt, paying all the different taxes I owned (never heard of) , and that was during the Macri time, things were made easier. Things can be too much for average gringos.

Lot of people make easy money in Argentina, though. Like, 5% of the population. And a fraction of those even make their easy money legally.

Haha I am not rich. Lucky you, starting to collect SS checks while your kids are in college, congrats!
Hey, I am 65. I just had kids late, and my younger son took a while to get ready to knuckle down. But he is graduating in june. Most classes online, although, as a fashion design degree student, he is sewing up a storm right now on his final project, which will be shown in a Zoom fashion show, rather than the traditional runway show they normally do for graduation.
Personally, I feel sorry for people who are 65 and still changing diapers.

Hey, I am 65. I just had kids late, and my younger son took a while to get ready to knuckle down. But he is graduating in june. Most classes online, although, as a fashion design degree student, he is sewing up a storm right now on his final project, which will be shown in a Zoom fashion show, rather than the traditional runway show they normally do for graduation.
Personally, I feel sorry for people who are 65 and still changing diapers.
I would kill for changing diapers when I am 65, definition of a successful man :)

Jumbo Supermarkets Owner, Horst Paulmann, had a son at 83. Guess he will not change diapers..!

Back