Baby group - we don't seem to have had a new thread on this for a while.

Thank you both for your recommendations. My daughter had a high fever since we arrived here a week ago, but seems to be doing better now. If you do still plan to meet at the same time next Tuesday, please let me know. I would love for Lulu to meet other babies while we are here, and I myself also know barely no one, so look forward to meeting other moms!

Best,
Marissa

Hi
I would love to get together with you all. I have a 6 mth old boy. Mornings would be great for me whilst my daughter is at nursery.
Anyone up for meeting in the mornings?

Hi Voodoo Ray, I'm afraid I can't do mornings but if you can make it along on Tuesday afternoons it would be lovely to meet you and your little boy. All the best, Deadlegs.

marichimc said:
Thank you both for your recommendations. My daughter had a high fever since we arrived here a week ago, but seems to be doing better now. If you do still plan to meet at the same time next Tuesday, please let me know. I would love for Lulu to meet other babies while we are here, and I myself also know barely no one, so look forward to meeting other moms!

Best,
Marissa

Hi Marissa, we missed you yesterday! It would be great if you can make it next Tuesday. Just look out for the mums with young babies on a rug near the baby park in Plaza Armenia.:)

Hi all,

I am an Australian and live here with my husband and 9 month old (moved six months ago). Would love to meet up but am not sure how current these threads are.

Any chance someone can update me and let me know if a get together is happening?

Many thanks!

Fiona

Hi Fiona,

Lovely to hear from you. We meet in Plaza Armenia on Tuesdays at 4pm. Come along we would love to meet you. Just look for the foreign looking girls with little ones normally playing near to the childs sand pit on a yellow rug. One Red pushchair one Black. Hope to see you next week.

Hi! I have a 6 month old baby girl and would like to join you at the park.
When is your next meeting?
I will be in BA from Feb 17th on.
Hope to meet you soon!

Hi All

I'm sorry I missed you two weeks ago! I didn't see anything posted on-line the day before and wasn't sure if you were meeting that day, although I was actually in the neighborhood with Lulu. We have been traveling a bit since then and will be gone again until this Wed, but would love to make the next baby playgroup. Have you been sticking to Tuesdays at 4pm?

Thanks again and hope to meet you soon,

Marissa

Hi guys, Yes we are still meeting on Tuesdays at 4pm in Plaza Armenia. Anyone with babys between 6 months and 1 year are very welcome to come along. All the best.

Girls,

I'm not going to make it to the group today as Alfie has a virus. he is a lot better but i don't want to risk passing it on.

see you next week.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Women's Forum 0
E Women's Forum 11
S Women's Forum 22
J Newcomers Forum 10
L Women's Forum 53
Back