Baby group - we don't seem to have had a new thread on this for a while.

Hi there...thanks for letting us know about last week, I didn't make it either as my parents were in town visiting. I will be there with Lulu this Tuesday though! Look forward to seeing you and Alfie then.

Marissa

Hello! I am Tomoko, mother of 15months old boy Sakutarou, living in Montserrat.
I was wondering that the getting together on Tuesdays at 4pm in Plaza Armenia is mainly for 6mths -1yr old babies? If it is still okey to join, definitely one Tuesday I would love to join you with Sakutarou!

Also if there is any group with more than/around 1 year old I would love to know it and also depends on where people live-seem most of you live in Palermo..?-I would also organize the toddler group around Montserrat/Centro/Congreso around here too.... Anyone who lives nearby..??

Un beso,
Tomoko

Hi Marissa and Tomoko, Yes Alfie and I will be there on Tuesday. We look forward to seeing you both then. I should change it really to say babies born between Dec 2009 - August 2010. See you on Tuesday. x

I'm wondering if we should cancel today because of the rain? What do you think? x

is it raining? I didn't check the forecast but if you think it will rain after 4pm maybe we should postpone?

Hi Moms

I'm sorry we won't be able to make it to playgroup today. We are leaving tomorrow on another trip for a few days and got caught up in preparations. We'll see you when we return! Enjoy the weather today. xox

Please add me to your group, I have a 10 month old daughter. The previous baby group went private group on Facebook and hardly meet since most kids run away or go to kinder by now.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Women's Forum 0
E Women's Forum 11
S Women's Forum 22
J Newcomers Forum 10
L Women's Forum 53
Back