Baby group?

hi, i am expecting my first baby in december. we live in belgrano.
maybe we can meet?

angienos said:
hi, i am expecting my first baby in december. we live in belgrano.
maybe we can meet?

Yes, let's meet up! I had my baby (now nearly 2 months old) here in Buenos Aires. Can you get to Palermo fairly easily?

lwfh said:
Yes, let's meet up! I had my baby (now nearly 2 months old) here in Buenos Aires. Can you get to Palermo fairly easily?

hi!
it's angie - same person as above - just changed my screen name :)

i live in belgrano but i work in palermo - around honduras & bonpland.

all i have is time so let's grap a coffee or something.

where are you from?

how about friday this week (3rd october)? I'm from the UK. Honduras and Bonpland would be OK to come out to - do suggest a convenient time and place for you

lwfh said:
how about friday this week (3rd october)? I'm from the UK. Honduras and Bonpland would be OK to come out to - do suggest a convenient time and place for you

yea, friday is good!
there is a good place on nicaragua & dorrego in palermo that is good. it's on the corner and it's called 'oui oui'. it is just a few blocks from the ministro carranza subte stop on the D line. how's that sound? around 2ish? i don't have my first student until 4pm.

i'm teaching english until the baby is born in december. :eek:

lwfh said:

do you have an online messenger? AIM or Yahoo?
mine is angienos.

sorry - no instant messanger but let's meet where you suggest at 2 on Friday - cool! I will be easy to recognise as I will have a baby with me! Do post here if your plans change.

lwfh said:
sorry - no instant messanger but let's meet where you suggest at 2 on Friday - cool! I will be easy to recognise as I will have a baby with me! Do post here if your plans change.

perfect! 2pm on friday.
and i'll be easy to recognize as well - i'm sporting a 6 month baby bump :D

Hi, my name is Sol, I am from Argentina, I live in Palermo and I have a 6 month old baby. I am very interested in joining a baby group. Would you mind if I go to your meeting this Friday?

Back