Baby group?

Solola said:
Hi, my name is Sol, I am from Argentina, I live in Palermo and I have a 6 month old baby. I am very interested in joining a baby group. Would you mind if I go to your meeting this Friday?

of course! come on! :)

Hi, my name is Liz and I would love to join the group too with my one year old son if that's ok. We just got here from New York and would love to meet some new friends, both for him and for me!

i'd love for friday to be a big group. i think i am the only one without my baby yet. he'll be here soon though! :p

My son is 4 months old and he was born here in BsAs. I have been thinking about finding a baby group and just saw these posts. I look forward to meeting you all on Friday!

i'm very excited to meet all you mommies!
it will be nice to get some input on delivering a baby here. this is my first and never thought i'd have my first child anywhere but the US! it's very exciting.

lovely to meet you all today - sorry for rushing off.

I mentioned going to the baby show for a future meeting -

Ahora Mamá Expo 2008

but maybe a trip to the park would be an easier option to organise!

Hopefully catch up with you all again soon

Hola,
I missed the meeting this friday, but I'm still interessted. I think the park sounds like a super good idea. You can count me and my 5 months old son in:)
Regards,
Sofie

I would love for us all to meet up again as well. The best days for me are Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays, in the afternoon. Does anyone else have certain preferences as to when we get together?
-Katie

Back