Bad Weather Today

the weather today was OPPRESSIVE? huh? it was liberating!

in the palermo parks today everybody apparently felt the same. people were HAPPY!

Even though I am 600 kilometers to the south of the city, I worked up a sweat raking the yard and working in the garden, something I never did in February in northern Illinois. It was a beautiful, warm, and sunny day,

Agree: It was a gorgeous, warm late-winter day today. ETA: the haze made the sunset beautiful and streaming in a jesus-postcard-kinda way that just doesn't happen on clear days:)

Just went out for a beer-run omg if you look in the distance there's a sickly haze/fog over everything...no...I'm not imagining anything...

polostar88 said:
Just went out for a beer-run omg if you look in the distance there's a sickly haze/fog over everything...no...I'm not imagining anything...
I reckon you drank too much last night polo..It,s been a lovely day here in San Isidro..the washing dried quickly and I cut the grass and generally tidied,and I still had time to breathe.Then I LOST my tennis match!!:eek::mad:

BHNCA said:
It,s been a lovely day here in San Isidro..

Good, another SanIsidrense...! I thought Howard and I were the only ones out here.

There is a local saying in BA " Lo que mata es la humedad " ( what kills you is humidity ) I enjoy winter and cold days, but not humidity, I hate humidity to be honest. I can do ok in summer if it is dry, but it totally sucks when it gets so humid, ackkkkkkk :p I suppose for British expats this humidity is nothing (?)

Back