Baexpats - Wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, let me thank for this. I always thought that going pauper meant to go on a singing streak about anything using already famous tunes. But someone really has to help me with Potterarian.

The term Pottertarian was actually coined by Dr. A. J. Blauch, PhD as a likely substitute for Randian after "filters" were apparently applied to his baexpat forum posts to weed out any form of the word "Rand" (as in Ayn).

Pottertarian was obviously selected because of its similarity to the word Libertarian, ignoring the fact that Ayn Rand loathed Libertarians (at least the ones who identified themselves as anarchists).

The word "Potter" was incorporated in the term because it is Dr. Blauch's assertion that the novel Atlas Shrugged appeals to juvenile fantasies in similar fashion to Harry Potter stories and anyone who thinks that Atlas Shrugged has any relevance today (if ever) is living in a "juvenile fantasy world."

As the esteemed Dr Sleslie observed last August (after Dr. Blauch had made over 30 posts about soccer in the Expats bold world cup predictions thread):

Towards the end of the World Cup, I realized we are dealing with someone who is not playing with a full deck. I just hope he gets help.

And the reply was (in an offensive attempt to redirect the diagnosis to those who might have the defensive strain of Stenoblauch Symbiosis):

Agreed. The Pottertarians need to escape from their juvenile fantasy world.

I hope this helps explain the origin and use of the term "Potterarian."

PS: You can find additional examples of the use of the term "Potterarian" (many of which are examples of full blown OSS or Offensive Stenoblauch Symbiosis) here: http://baexpats.org/...ch&fromsearch=1

Finally I get it. I have no idea of who is Mr. Ayn R., so I assume this is an all-American delirium about politics and all. Seriously, you should make a spinoff of BAEXPATS for people from the U.S. only, this way the equilibrium would be restored US-BAEXPATS vs REST OF THE WORLD. nothing new under the sun.

Dearest colleagues,

Sadly, the lamestream scientific community is not ready for our paradigm-shifting work. Evidently, Wikipedia is controlled by Nazi snitches (referred to in some circles as "the council of virgins") who do not value our contributions.

I suggest we publish our corpus in the bastion of true knowledge:

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Wikipedia

We will be among great company here. I believe our distinguished colleagues Jonathan Earl of Glasgow and Dr. Ej Cot have used this venue to disseminate their seminal field study on feral haggi:

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Haggis

Yours in Science,

Siggy

This is the first paragraph of the Uncyclopedia entry for Argentina:

"Argentina (Latin: Silverland and Spanish:Wannabe Italian) is a federally representative anarchy, as mandated by its Constitution, written in 1853 and customarily amended every prime-numbered year since then. The capital is Buenos Aires, not Miami."

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Argentina

I, for one, am proud to be in the same boat as Galileo who was condemned to death for asserting that the earth was round.

There is no more doubt of the existence of the Stenoblauch Symbiosis than there is of a round earth that circles the sun.

Let the mandarins of Wikipedia condemn me to death too, but it really doesn't matter with me now, because I've been to the mountaintop.

And I don't mind.

Like anybody, I would like to live a long life. Longevity has its place. But I'm not concerned about that now. I just want to do God's will. And He's allowed me to go up to the mountain. And I've looked over. And I've seen the Promised Land. I may not get there with you. But I want you to know tonight, that we, as BAexpats, will get to the promised land!

Is this the latent result of some upscale paco? It may be your finest work.
I have not slept for 17 days. If only you knew all the things I get up to at a quarter past four in the morning you perhaps would no longer look at me with such fierce admiration in you eyes.

No doubt the garlic protuberance being the wanton groupie that he is, sidled up to Jimmy Donal "Jimbo" Wales at some wine and cheese do and applied tongue to rectum (as his species is wont to do) so that he could indulge in another grotesquely transparent bout of name dropping on his blog - and lo, we have now suffered the raw end of that parasitic relationship. But fear not, I have rescued the document in full from virtual oblivion. We can only hope that future generations will learn from it and rebuild the world with that knowledge.
sm671RV.png

I understand Theres been mention of dr. paupers work for a Noble Piece Prize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back