Bagels!!

marivb18

Registered
Does anyone know where I can find bagels besides Starbucks since they arr kinda expensive there. I want to buy a whole bag. Thank you in advance

I cant remember the name, but if you google buenos aires online bagel delivery you'll get the website for a (the only, i believe) bagel delivery place in town. The sell various types, with various fillings...by the dozen i think.

Try this website: http://english.quierobagel.com/

I have ordered from them a few times, decent customer service and products.

We've ordered from them, not my favorite NY bagel, but very decent.
Nancy

I tried delicious bagels at Sugar & Spice, at Guatemala street, between Av Juan B Justo and Humboldt. The store is very nice, with lots of orange, great quality and very nice customer service.

They sell bagels 4 to a bag at Jumbo, check the bakery counter. They are not the best ever but they're not the worst, you're not going to find real NY Bagels here if that's what you want. They are better than the ones at Starbucks, at least when I tried one from Starbucks a few years back. Tip they tend to go moldy quickly here so I usually buy them, slice them, then toss them in the freezer and just pull them out and toss in the toaster oven as needed.

Thank you guys, you were very helpful!
They sell bagels 4 to a bag at Jumbo, check the bakery counter. They are not the best ever but they're not the worst, you're not going to find real NY Bagels here if that's what you want. They are better than the ones at Starbucks, at least when I tried one from Starbucks a few years back. Tip they tend to go moldy quickly here so I usually buy them, slice them, then toss them in the freezer and just pull them out and toss in the toaster oven as needed.
Yeah, of course I wont find the real deal but something's better than nothing at all haha. Thank you!

I tried delicious bagels at Sugar & Spice, at Guatemala street, between Av Juan B Justo and Humboldt. The store is very nice, with lots of orange, great quality and very nice customer service.
Im totally checking out this place, sounds good! Thank youu

Back