Been here a month Now

Do you have any sense of the rent-price relationship. For example, how much do you think the apartment you are re ring for $550 would sell for? Trying to decide if buying is a good investment
$150,000 maximum. Probably $100,000 more realistically in the current climate. I've seen nice studios in Palermo for $75,000 which seem like a good Airbnb investment since you can get $800+ a month for them from tourists.

I think the appeal of BA is its 'Europeanness' at a much lower overall cost. Peru may appeal to some but I suspect not a lot of the expats on this site. As Argentina gets more expensive some expats may reconsider where to live.

$150,000 maximum. Probably $100,000 more realistically in the current climate. I've seen nice studios in Palermo for $75,000 which seem like a good Airbnb investment since you can get $800+ a month for them from tourists.
You can buy 3 bedroom apartments in good buildings for Us 100 thousand in Monserrat . This is the better investment than overpriced Palermo

That's a ridiculous price unless it is a 3 or 4 bedroom in a luxury tower.

I have never had any trouble finding solid 1 or 2 bedrooms, many of which are very beautiful, for less than $700 a month. My current place which is a very nice 20th floor refurbished furnished 1 bedroom with a balcony and lots of sunlight is $550 a month.

Airbnb is ridiculously overpriced but it is convenient. Even there however there are still options for $700-800 a month.
Where do you look for apartments besides Airbnb?

Back