Beers In Ba

http://www.bodegadecervezas.com.ar/las-rojas/pack-x-6-unidades-cerveza-quarryman-ambar/
good selection, includes delivery, but there is a six pack per beer minimum.

In NYC I used to drink St. Pauli Girl . Used to buy it by the case at Costco.
If not that, it was Beck's. For all the dissing about Quilmes Beer it might interest you to know that it was founded in 1888
by German immigrant & master brewer Otto Bemberg.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cerveza_Quilmes
I hear that Germans know a thing or two about beer making.
I drink plenty of it in the these hot summer days.

If not that, it was Beck's. For all the dissing about Quilmes Beer it might interest you to know that it was founded in 1888
http://en.wikipedia....Cerveza_Quilmes

But only to keep the body hidrated...

http://en.wikipedia....Cerveza_Quilmes

The "Quilmes 1890" actually tastes a little like a German beer. It is more bitter than the "Cristal" and I would argue that it is much better. But that doesn't mean that Cristal doesn't suck ass and give you a hangover and possibly early time on the toilet. It does. All three of those things.

Budweiser was originally a "German" style lager beer. Now it is made with Corn & Rice. Yum...? NO! Not "yum". Yuck!

The problem with most of the beer here is that it's made with shit hops and yeast. But fortunately there is an expanding craft brewing community here.

Reactions: Joe
Some Argentines told me that Quilmes did taste different in the past, but the quality changed when the ownership of the company did change. I only know the current one and personally I think its horrible ;)

Regarding Budweiser: there are 2 Budweisers: the American colored water and the Czech beer (Budvar), which is actually pretty good. In general, most countries to which I have pretty low quality beer if you go to the supermarkets. However, there are often tiny microbreweries which offer excellent products. The problem is to find those little gems...

Beer lovers - Has anyone been to Buena Birra Social Club yet? It's in Colegiales, I walked past it the other day, it was a closed door place previously, but has thrown open it's doors and gone public.

Looks like the make their own nectar, interested to here about your experiences.

Beer lovers - Has anyone been to Buena Birra Social Club yet? It's in Colegiales, I walked past it the other day, it was a closed door place previously, but has thrown open it's doors and gone public.

Looks like the make their own nectar, interested to here about your experiences.

Yes.

Their beers can be VERY good.

I was thinking about these guys yesterday, because I just moved to Colegiales for a month and am about 1 to 2 blocks from their location. I had not heard that they had gone "public". Excellent news. I'll have to check them out again.

Yes.

Their beers can be VERY good.

I was thinking about these guys yesterday, because I just moved to Colegiales for a month and am about 1 to 2 blocks from their location. I had not heard that they had gone "public". Excellent news. I'll have to check them out again.

Seems to be a restuarant next door too, not sure if it's associated but it's very close. That little corner of Colegiales has a lot of good things going for it. I usually pass by on a Sunday afternoon after taking the hound out for a wander. BBSC have on street advertising now, they could probably do with a more public launch but maybe they're full enough. No idea of capacity or whether they've developed a terrace out back.

Back