Best/favourite things about BA

1) The fact that everyone here is super good looking and are willing to hooking up with you (in other countries these hot people would have an attitude and never even talk to you, here they will talk to you and have sex with you)
2) crazy nightlife, much better than the boring, sit-down "lounges" that now dominate the US
3) Turning the lack of rules and organization here around in your favor- I call this "random fun"
4) The blue dollar exchange rate suddenly makes the country somewhat affordable again, thanks CFK!
5) The fact that everyone here is super good looking and are willing to hooking up with you (I know it's also #1 but it's worth repeating and one of the biggest attractions of Argentina)

Davidglen77 said:
4) Palacio Barolo (Av. de Mayo & San José) ]
Have you taken the tour? Hands down my favorite place to take guests in the city.

Yes, I have, even though I am not a big fan of tours. I am pretty good at self guiding after doing my own research. Almost every tour I have taken in Buenos Aires was missing a lot of information that I had read about prior to the tour. Cheers.

Davidglen77 said:
Yes, I have, even though I am not a big fan of tours. I am pretty good at self guiding after doing my own research. Almost every tour I have taken in Buenos Aires was missing a lot of information that I had read about prior to the tour. Cheers.
I'm sure, but the whole wonkavator - lighthouse show is pretty damn spectacular I must say, and you can't get that on a self tour.

I love the Bodegones that are scattered around BsAs. The food is great and they are a source of culture and history. Sort og like a time capsule.

Waking up to media lunas w coffee and the BA Herald, esp the crossword puzzle.

In the speech at the end of 'The dictator' he says "We think too much and feel too little". I always thought this to be true back home in Sweden. I love my country and do not have many complains about it, but the fact that people feel too little.
Here in Argentina it is kind of the opposite. People feel too much and think too little. And that is not all bad. I am glad my children have the chance to get best of the two worlds, and from Argentina:
*The importance of family and friends.
*How to show affection and appreciation.
*Not to judge people over everything.
*Enjoy your friends instead of trying to impress them with perfectly designed homes and homemade food that takes hours to make. Share a pizza or some pasta instead.

absolutely the wine is cheaper in usa, by quite a lot... but that said, wine is cheaper in bs as than in mendoza unless you make your own ;-P

Back