Best Internet Service Provider in CABA?

I have the 300Mbps plan from Flow, supposedly I Have then Fibre Optics..?
Not sure about the Ethernet adapter installed on my laptop ?
You are thinking about things that you are not supposed to know about. ISPs have the capability to remotely monitor and test the quality of your internet connection. Just send them a screenshot of your speed test and tell them to get there and fix it. If the issue is on your end, they will explain it to you.

You are thinking about things that you are not supposed to know about. ISPs have the capability to remotely monitor and test the quality of your internet connection. Just send them a screenshot of your speed test and tell them to get there and fix it. If the issue is on your end, they will explain it to you.
I will find out a Flow email address to send the data..?

I was offered fiber optic service for $3,100 pesos per month, for a year. Is this a good deal?
What is the good server in Palermo? Am fed up with Telecom.

less than 10 dollars a month at the blue rate? with no increases due to inflation? i'd say so.

I just signed up for IPLAN for one of my apartments last month. So far so good. I also got some really great deal for 12 months. I did auto bill pay with my US credit card too. Fast speeds of about 400 MB and so far reliable.

I just signed up for IPLAN for one of my apartments last month. So far so good. I also got some really great deal for 12 months. I did auto bill pay with my US credit card too. Fast speeds of about 400 MB and so far reliable.

I envy the people who live there!
How is the latency?

Back