Best Neighbourhood In Ba For Tourist To Stay.

I'm in Alto Palermo, very safe, great transport links and close to everything!

First Question:

Why would ANYONE who's never been to Buenos Aires come for a week and stay in Belgrano?

You might as well just not come.

Second Question:

Why would anyone come for a week and stay near downtown? (Are you here for work?)

-The "Microcentro" is a ghost town on the weekends, clogged all day during the week, and has zero onda.

I don't get why everybody hates Belgrano? :) lol Its a nice barrio :) When I first got here myself and my partner lived in Belgrano for three years - we moved to recoleta for 6 months and then because we had the landlady from hell (long story) we moved back here again via a short stay in Palermo first. Okay - its NOT the most exciting of places to live - but as a residential place its good - and taxis are not that expensive if you want to go somewhere more exciting :)

Without any doubts, Palermo Chico. We lived one year in a PH in Palermo Soho and you cannot simply compare these two. Chico is close to parks, subte, it is airy, safety and perfect for hanging out and morning running. Many apartments are now available around here. I can only recommend.

Without any doubts, Palermo Chico. We lived one year in a PH in Palermo Soho and you cannot simply compare these two. Chico is close to parks, subte, it is airy, safety and perfect for hanging out and morning running. Many apartments are now available around here. I can only recommend.

Palermo chico is the most exclusive part of the city. Of course its nice and safe and clean and recommendable.

I live in Belgrano. Excellent neighborhood. But too far away from everything to be good for tourists (imo).

Agreed - but for me its definitely the best barrio to live in - I'm actually glad to be back :) I mean I liked Recoleta a lot - but Belgrano feels more like ''home'' for me :)

Back