Best South American capitals/cities to live/work

Medellin is by far the city in Latin America. I was there 4 months 2012/3 and I miss the happiness, the joy of life, the cleanness, the kindness in daily life there. It's wrong to compare but BsArs has the worst service in shops, technology and government I know.
Rosario: I was there 3 times visiting friends and it's a small version of Medellin, green, clean more or less good managed, much better than Macri's work here anyway.

Tijuana, Mexico. Just kidding.

Tijuana has many positive qualities, including an active cultural life and access to the coast (Rosarito, Ensenada) and mountains. Of course, it also has major drawbacks.

Medellin is by far the city in Latin America. I was there 4 months 2012/3 and I miss the happiness, the joy of life, the cleanness, the kindness in daily life there. It's wrong to compare but BsArs has the worst service in shops, technology and government I know.
Rosario: I was there 3 times visiting friends and it's a small version of Medellin, green, clean more or less good managed, much better than Macri's work here anyway.

will you say Medellin is cheaper than BA's blue rate peso for a gringo?

For those would despreciar Tijuana, please see http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/13/us/san-diego-mayor-building-economic-bridges-to-tijuana.html?hp&_r=2&

will you say Medellin is cheaper than BA's blue rate peso for a gringo?
yes, even with the euroblue is Medellin cheaper depending of course of your behavior. Besides, the quality and diversification of fruits and veggies is much better than here. And I don't know why exactly but people are simply much more kind and helpful than here. Antioquia is the province where constantly learning is stimulated from the government, there are even subtitles in English in the city and in the metro is information also given in English.
And the lack of attention, empathy and service you'll find here in shops is not done in Antioquia.

Tijuana has many positive qualities, including an active cultural life and access to the coast (Rosarito, Ensenada) and mountains. Of course, it also has major drawbacks.
I have owned a beautiful house on the ocean in Tijuana for 6 years. Don't always believe the press because living there is safe. And the toll road going to Ensenada is one of the prettiest coastal roads that I have seen.

Back