Bikram Yoga

Ashley73

Registered
Hey Folks,
I am moving to Buenos Aires, from Chicago, in August. One problem, I love Bikram Yoga and I am a little worried that Bikram yoga or "hot" yoga is not an option down there. Any thoughts?

I believe you are correct: it is not an option.A friend of mine has been looking for a Bikram yoga studio here for almost two years. The closest she's been able to find is Santiago, Chile. Good luck.

Well looks like I am not moving to BA anymore.
No Bikram. Ha, just kidding.....I think.

Hey Ashley73~

No worries girl! I'm on my way! My name is Annie and I will be opening the first Bikram yoga studio near Palermo Soho in November. It will be a gorgeous space with retail so you can buy clothes and other things you need to practice, but more importantly, and bottom line, it will be a true Bikram school, dialog purist, HOT studio with all the amenities you need to practice regularly. Send me your email and I'll keep you posted on when we are opening. I'm excited because everyone I met down there said they wanted it so it will be a high energy studio with great teachers. I'm looking forward to teaching you and to having you in my school.

Be well until then and practice at home when you can until I get there. I'll arrive in October and before the studio opens officially will have classes at my house in Almagro once a day.

Annie
Certified Bikram Yoga Teacher
[email protected]

Yes! And anyone that has not attempted Bikram Yoga,
you must come out. You will love it and will become
part of an amazing community!

Now THAT is a smart business move - open a business that people really want/need. I took Yoga in College and loved it (but I doubt it was Bikram, will have to check). Good luck with your new business HYT - sounds like a great plan.... Now how about someone opening an IKEA in Buenos Aires ??? First one in SA and I bet it would be a huge success......

For anyone reading this who doesn't know, Bikram yoga is a very special practice created by one of the greatest living yogis on the planet, Bikram Choudhury. The yoga is practiced in a room heated at least 105 degrees (F) with at least 50% humidity, 26 postures, 2 breathing exercises each done twice in a 90 minute period and works every joint, muscle and system in the body addressing every aspect of health and recovery. This is a beginner's practice suitable for anyone with any health concerns as long as they are able to sweat (there is a very rare disorder where people, unable to sweat, can't cool themselves and must avoid being hot). This yoga is not for everyone because it is hard so requires that you be willing to work and to practice dedication to reap the medical, spiritual and emotional benefits. If you do the work though, the benefits come and they are many. I welcome all of you to come to my yoga studio and to work toward the healing of your bodies and minds. I am very excited about the opportunity to bring my yoga, about which I am very passionate, to a new city, a new country, a new culture.

I have gotten many emails in the last few days from people wanting me to keep them posted about when we open. Keep them coming. I love how hungry BA is for this yoga and it is very exciting to be bringing it to you all.

Annie

Hi there!

try this http://www.bikramyoga.com/MethodTeachers/Vazquez_Isabella.htm

She's listed as a Bikram Yoga teacher, and there is an e-mail there.

And looks like the studio is opening anyway!

Good luck and enjoy my city (I'm currently living in Canada)

Hi annie, i am interested on bikram yoga. I live in bs. as. I wrote to your email but the delivery failed. Please tell me when you open your studio!!!
Thanxs in advance,
Paula.
[email protected]
------------------------------------------------------------------
HotYogaTeacher said:
Hey Ashley73~

No worries girl! I'm on my way! My name is Annie and I will be opening the first Bikram yoga studio near Palermo Soho in November. It will be a gorgeous space with retail so you can buy clothes and other things you need to practice, but more importantly, and bottom line, it will be a true Bikram school, dialog purist, HOT studio with all the amenities you need to practice regularly. Send me your email and I'll keep you posted on when we are opening. I'm excited because everyone I met down there said they wanted it so it will be a high energy studio with great teachers. I'm looking forward to teaching you and to having you in my school.

Be well until then and practice at home when you can until I get there. I'll arrive in October and before the studio opens officially will have classes at my house in Almagro once a day.

Annie
Certified Bikram Yoga Teacher
[email protected]

Back