Brexit Wtf!

Wasn't it a major issue in the independence vote that it wasn't clear/was unlikely that Scotland would be automatically part of the EU (which they wanted) if they vote independent? Assuming a lot of people wouldn't want to take that risk and also assuming that the EU will likely be welcoming if Scotland decided to leave the UK, I can't see that the No vote will increase, but way more likely see a significant decrease, especially considering how clear Scotland's stance was in the EU referendum.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/europes-current-economy/the-eu-is-nothing-without-britain/

The EU is nothing without Britain according to Economist Martin Armstrong.

i think you're wrong about this. Anecdotal i know 4 people who have already changed their minds about the indy ref and 2 more who are seriously looking at where they would stand.

I think the SNP missed the best chance they had to get the Yes vote. With new leaders of the Conservative and Labour parties on the horizon and the UK on its way out of the EU the SNP will find it hard to maintain their strong position in Scotland. As a Scot I'm kind of worried the SNP seem to be so reliant on being part of the EU especially after yesterdays news. I'd rather see them continue to work with London rather than a bunch of foreigners.

It was bound to happen the current status of Net Benefactor countries and Beneficiary Countries will not last.... B)

BS think about it you want to drag the likes of Spain, Portual, Greece and more around thanks but no thanks. Allot of European countries are on the death zone economically.

BS think about it you want to drag the likes of Spain, Portual, Greece and more around thanks but no thanks. Allot of European countries are on the death zone economically.

I think you don't understand 1) the idea of the EU and 2) the referendum, which was not about the EU "dragging out" the UK...

I think you don't understand 1) the idea of the EU and 2) the referendum, which was not about the EU "dragging out" the UK...

I would like to know how you reached the conclusion (based on the post you quoted) that Pensador thought the referendum was "about the EU "dragging out" the UK."

I read it as the EU having to "drag around" countries like Spain, Portugal, Greece as they are "on the death zone economically."

I haven't read anything by him (or anyone else) who thought the EU was voting to drag the UK out of the European Union.

What I would also like to know is if the "idea of the EU" is to allow some countries to acquire more and more debt as their population becomes less and less productive because they are working less and less...and expecting the countries which have been more economically responsible to bail them out?

Surely that was not the original idea.
emo32.gif

Well, the country who prints the many (euro) has the power. It is Germany.
So, i did never undertand how Germany lost the war but behaved like they won it.
So, The decision of the Uk makes perfect sense to me. They won the WWIII.
F...k Merkel.

Back