Brexit Wtf!

Funny that, some of my relatives are Scots and they definitely consider the English to be foreigners! But they did vote for Independence rather than stick with the UK. From a conversation over the weekend they're very optimistic about winning the next vote, the mood has changed!

I know many Scots as well as English people living in Scotland who voted Yes for Independence because they thought there was no chance that Britain would ever exit the EU. Will they vote Yes for Independence now that the UK is out of the EU? I'm not so sure they will.

Why hasn't this thread been sent to the dead zone of the world politics forum...where it would be in good company with the threads about independence for Scotland?

Well, at the very least we now have a new term for our idiot politicians and moronic voters: we have now entered the age of the "dickweasel." Long may it reign.

Thanks for one of the most horrifically non-funny funny bits in quite a while.

Brexit and now England booted out of Euro 2016 by......Iceland. Little England.

I know many Scots as well as English people living in Scotland who voted Yes for Independence because they thought there was no chance that Britain would ever exit the EU. Will they vote Yes for Independence now that the UK is out of the EU? I'm not so sure they will.

I was only reporting what I'd heard recently. My relatives tell me that the Scots are angry, they voted 62% to remain, and that people who previously voted against independence now want out of the UK to remain in Europe. Early days, we shall see.

Back