Cannabis Clubs, Uruguay

Thank you [background=rgb(230, 230, 230)]sleslie23, I would appreciate links to the FB groups etc
I will be, If I can find a niche, be working for my own entity opening a branch in Uruguay, this I hope will help speed up my application, I will have most documentation with me, I will need notarised translations once I get there, I will more than likely use an attorney to do that.
I am counting on the countries desire to attract foreign investment...I suppose I will soon find out how strong that desire is :D [/background]

ha. I just read a report on the first day sales of recreational marijuana in Colorado. Over a million dollars, on the very first day. And the state is still processing permits, so that number should increase in the future. Also a note for pot heads. The previous price of an eighth before legalization was around 30 bucks, now that its been legalized and including state taxes, the price has shot up to, on average, 65 bucks.

How much have you researched this? Do you know if you can export it to the US? Aside from getting Uruguayan permanent residency what other permissions would be needed? How much can you legally grow? Idk if this is even legally possible to do in the quantity you'd need in order to make a decent profit.

The exact conditions will not be available until April, but clubs will be able to be created to produce 99 plants, I want the ace of clubs...

Beyond that I'm keeping my cards close to my chest for the moment, unless of course I meet an extra-ordinary optimist like myself ;)

Haha yeah that's cool. Let's just say you were planning to export to the US I wouldn't hold my breath. Since it's still illegal under federal law I would assume it to be impossible to get it there. This is all just pure speculation of course I have no idea what your plan is. Good luck with whatever you do and give us an update if you decide to go through with it in Uruguay!

The world is bigger than the USA, they cannot export either....

The medical market is huge and growing where demand out strips supply, a fall back if needed..

The domestic market is where I want to start to build my brand and gain favour with the authorities

Off course I will keep you posted, I may need investors ;)

Back