Certificado de Domicilio/Declaración Jurada de Domicilio

You mean the one next to Plaza Italia subte station?

Last year got one from the comisaría on Santa Fe. Waited 3 weeks they never came. - which one?

perhaps will go to Soho. Address please?
Scalabrini and Gorriti.
You must go to the comisaría that is responsible for your address. You cannot just go to the one you want. I moved last year and I lucked out with the new efficient comisaría — the previous one in Plaza Italia was bad.

Too bad I don't live in CABA. Just to be sure, I went to the police station in Escobar today and they told me they haven't done them since 2006. Then I went to the municipal offices and they told me that they're only doing them online right now:-( I'm going to try to get one of our bills switched to my name. But the last time we tried to do that with our internet service, they said they wouldn't switch it from my husband's name to mine (or even add my name to the bill along with his) because I don't have a DNI.

Thats mine. they told me 10 days.

Is there an alternative?

go with two friends who re citizens or residents and have DNIs and can vouch that you live where you say you live. They will give it to you on the spot. Or submit some sort of a bill with your name and address in radex.

Too bad I don't live in CABA. Just to be sure, I went to the police station in Escobar today and they told me they haven't done them since 2006. Then I went to the municipal offices and they told me that they're only doing them online right now:-( I'm going to try to get one of our bills switched to my name. But the last time we tried to do that with our internet service, they said they wouldn't switch it from my husband's name to mine (or even add my name to the bill along with his) because I don't have a DNI.
I am not sure but I think in provincia de BA all the cert of domicilio are done online. Even if you don’t have a dni basically it’s an affidavit. Did you try the link below:

Thats mine. they told me 10 days.

Is there an alternative?
they used to be extremely efficient, but some time last year something changed, they are always busy, so they just put those requests in the binder and never get around to deal with them until one goes there in person and negotiate. Go and wait in line and then chamuya la mina que atiende - keep a low profile and express compassion for their plight during the pandemic and tell her you have a turno tomorrow and need the certificate desperately as you love this country etc etc etc. She will issue it right there and will hand it to you. Speaking from a personal experience. Suerte.

they used to be extremely efficient, but some time last year something changed, they are always busy, so they just put those requests in the binder and never get around to deal with them until one goes there in person and negotiate. Go and wait in line and then chamuya la mina que atiende - keep a low profile and express compassion for their plight during the pandemic and tell her you have a turno tomorrow and need the certificate desperately as you love this country etc etc etc. She will issue it right there and will hand it to you. Speaking from a personal experience. Suerte.

Hi, it worked.

I went the 2nd time. They could not even locate my application ( imagine waiting for 10 days).

The officer was very young and extremely compassionate. He did not accept my bills, as they were not water or electricity or gas bills. However, he did accept the address on the back of my DNI.

He told me, "I am doing you a favour for compassion. This is not the correct way".

I thanked him 1 million times ; called him Sir, a billion times and and left. Very grateful to the young officer.

Hi, it worked.

I went the 2nd time. They could not even locate my application ( imagine waiting for 10 days).

The officer was very young and extremely compassionate. He did not accept my bills, as they were not water or electricity or gas bills. However, he did accept the address on the back of my DNI.

He told me, "I am doing you a favour for compassion. This is not the correct way".

I thanked him 1 million times ; called him Sir, a billion times and and left. Very grateful to the young officer.
wOOOHOOO very glad

Thanks to everyone who answered! My brother-in-law hooked me up with someone in migraciones who told me that because I'm married to an Argentine, I just needed a phone bill in my husband's name with our address. I still have to get the translation of my marriage certificate legalized by the Colegio de Traductores, but then supposedly I'm set.

Back