CFK and ÉL

curious , what might u be researching ? you're not part of Projecto X are you ?

Fabe said:
curious , what might u be researching ? you're not part of Projecto X are you ?

Nunca se sabe. ;)

I am hoping to research pro-kirchernista inspired graffiti in La Plata and the symbolism, political meaning, and artistic faucet that the artists choose to use (materials, surfaces, textures, etc etc). And when asked what I think, I have my response, 'eh, che, soy yanqui (estadounidense, norteamericana), me da igual'.

Like they'll buy that.

your mileage may vary , but its vandalism , they dont think twice about painting up your house..... it isnt even art

robinho9 said:
it seems to work with 54% of the voters. that`s why she keeps on doing that "poor old widow" performance.
Yeah the ones that can't neither read nor write! Viva Argentina!

AngelinBA said:
the "...y EL!!!!" drives me crazy and I have been known to throw things at the tv when I hear it! I think she has enough support on her own now to drop that (and by support I mean that for lack of options, the people will vote for her / support her over complete insecurity / collapse of any govt formed of opposition coalitions).
I guess all countries have their thing though, I can't watch USA politicians talking, the flags, the balloons, the people standing behind the speaker applauding at the right places,....
In NZ our 'thing' is that the prime minister is one of us. He'll be talking with his broadest kiwi accent, probably seen at some point with shirt sleeves rolled up 'working', a real down to earth 'bloke'.

I do like our PM, but he is a multi millionaire and the Kiwi bloke / one of us image is a carefully constructed one.

About Proyecto X - A few months ago I was reading a very interesting article written after the release of secret papers relating to the biggest ever public protests in NZ during the Springbok rugby tour in the 80s.
The papers talk about paid informers, police officers inflitrating the protest groups, everything that they´re saying Proyecto X is.

I wouldn't dare speak about American history, but I have seen movies about the civil war that have double agents, spies, informers as well, some of whom were portrayed as heroes. I also remember an episode of Cold Case (now, how's that for historical reference!!!) about infiltrators in the anti Vietnam War protest groups.

I don't think proyecto x is anything original or particularly unique to Argentina. Absolutely abhorent in any country, but not original.

Speaking of Ellllllllllllll y CFK - someone told me this past week that they have never held a full cabinet meeting. Does anyone know if this is true?:eek:

Who needs cabinet meetings when la presidenta can simply issue an edict to get what she wants? As long as the current administration's fat cat salaries for all concerned holds out, the so-called lawmakers here will do anything that CFK's little heart desires.

notebook.fix said:
Proyecto X. Just sit back & watch the Ks quickly look for a scapegoat & try to pin it on some sub-official in the force.

Like I mentioned in this earlier post....it won't be long before they try to pin it on someone in the force.

Garré retires officers from Border, Coastal Guard and Federal police
http://www.buenosairesherald.com/article/93162/garr%C3%A9-retires-officers-from-border-coastal-guard-and-federal-police

If there was nothing to hide, why the silence? Why cut off heads now?

Just to recap, Proyecto X is a K government tool used to spy on anyone who's out there opposing them in public...inc union leaders & anti-mining activists etc etc...now they got caught with their 'pants down' employing some of the very same dirty tactics that the last military dictatorship used against it's civilian victims.

It's now 3 days since the scandal first broke out so while everyone is distracted on a long weekend away...they quietly go to work....why are they so predictable?!

"Regarding the Border Guard, even though there were many majors that were retired, the changes were already planned from January last year and all that was left to sort was to have them signed off by President Cristina Fernández de Kirchner, who made the decision official while she was on her period of medical leave following her thyroid operation."

Straight out of the Politico pocket manual, they prepare a 'get out of jail free' card ahead of time in case the thing backfires in their faces. This is by far the biggest number of heads to roll within the Gendarmeria in the last decade & here we have same K politicos that feed us INDEC - now trying to tell us that this was just a 'scheduled' clean out & nothing to do with the scandal that has just broken out...."No No No, it's just a wild coincidence" :) ...sure!

Everyone knows that the Gendarmeria only take direct orders from the Ks, they don't move a finger without K consent.

Did anyone see the press conference Comandante Teresa gave ? Damm ! was she just nervous or were those douche chills ?

Back