Cfk: Us Preparing To Kill Me And Topple My Govt

Yeah, those big chunky 'livin in the 70s' UN ones with the President of Gabon's ear wax smeared all over them, are they really fit for the leader of the free world?

Bugger me, are the UN sessions recorded to wax cylinder?

As a geek i wonder what would happen if everyone was using bluetooth, could it even handle that number of connections? :lol:

Later dignitaries retired to the UN refectory where they refreshed themselves with salads with pineapple in them, prawn cocktails and a giant fondue which contained cheeses from all 198 member nations. Later, many relaxed to the sounds of the Carpenters while others entertained themselves playing board games; Twister was a popular choice as always whilst our correspondent described the game of electronic battleship between the North and South Korean delegations as 'tense'.

Captain Coqui now says that everyone misunderstood and that the north does not refer to the US specifically !

Careful Canadians, we're watching you.
Brazil would be a good prospect.

Well, this already happend more than once so, She might not be so crazy.
Braden o Peron?

Another cadena announced, should be entertaining as she will triumphantly annouce the new codigo civil. The crazier she gets, the more rabid the camporistas get in the cheap seats.

At first I was horrified by these cadenas, now I look forward to them. Now that's she's off the meds and swinging wild haymakers like a club fighter coming towards the end of a career that never quite was what it should have been, it's become enormously entertaining.

It's like watching those horrendous "fail" videos on youtube, you know you shouldn't. You really shouldn't, but by god they are funny!

She is showing clear signs of dictatorship-itis; smaller and smaller group of advisors, irrational decision-making, paranoia, separation from reality, behavioral outbursts. Many Argentines call this "Nationalistic."

The Last Queen of Argentina, Idi Amin goes Latina.

My favorite photo, Obama listening CFK's speech during UN session, without headphones for translation :confused: maybe he's fluent in Spanish. His look says it all....!!

0011600646.jpg

He doesn t need the head phones, he is clueless even he understabd what she says.
Bush jr., come back, we forgive you....

Back