Cfk: Us Preparing To Kill Me And Topple My Govt

My favorite photo, Obama listening CFK's speech during UN session, without headphones for translation :confused: maybe he's fluent in Spanish. His look says it all....!!

0011600646.jpg

My favorite photo, Obama listening CFK's speech duting UN session, without headphones for translation :confused: maybe he's fluent in Spanish. His look says it all....!!

0011600646.jpg

An observer at the time:

https://twitter.com/Max_Fisher/status/514866363110662144

Would you trust Cristina with nuclear weapons? Who would be worse? Cristina or the Iranians?

She is yet to revive the CONDOR II program. Maybe she will do it one day to intimidate the fundos butres.

KzS4eEv.jpg

Matias,

Here's the cold, hard truth. On the world stage Argentina is not a major player - no matter what Cristina wants to believe. They are a very minor player, at best. Every family has a crazy aunt who does little but talk crap and annoy everyone. Argentina is that crazy aunt in the world family.

Matias,

Here's the cold, hard truth. On the world stage Argentina is not a major player - no matter what Cristina wants to believe. They are a very minor player, at best. Every family has a crazy aunt who does little but talk crap and annoy everyone. Argentina is that crazy aunt in the world family.

You hit the nail on the head, GS. A crazy aunt afflicted with delusions of grandeur.

Someone should clue Madame President in on the meaning of "do not let your mouth overload your ass."

By the way, he is wearing an earphone in his right ear. He doesn't like the big bulky ones. This was clarified by his spokesman. But actually the above comment still stands!
Yeah, those big chunky 'livin in the 70s' UN ones with the President of Gabon's ear wax smeared all over them, are they really fit for the leader of the free world?

Bugger me, are the UN sessions recorded to wax cylinder?

Back