Cfk: Us Preparing To Kill Me And Topple My Govt

I knew those evil bean farmers were behind ISIS all along!

She's has been on Psycho meds for a long time. Eventually the meds and botox combine to to produce an ugly downside. You all have front row tickets to the best show in town.

Don't be at all surprised to find the Falklands issue dragged through this ugly pantomime as her paranoia plays out.
It's also becoming clear that Willie Boy Moreno will be brought back to the front lines with all his usual panache and diplomacy.

I don't buy the psycho analysis. Sorry. It is easy to label someone "crazy" just because someone promotes ideas that are 180 degrees from what we think are correct. I think she is very smart, eloquent, and an extremely astute and ruthless politician.

All of the anti-US rhetoric is providing a base for when she "wins" against the holdouts. She will have SAVED Argentina from financial ruin. I don't count her/her team out at all for 2015.

Good point, though she has completely invalidated herself to anyone with only a lick of intelligence.

I don't buy the psycho analysis. Sorry. It is easy to label someone "crazy" just because someone promotes ideas that are 180 degrees from what we think are correct. I think she is very smart, eloquent, and an extremely astute and ruthless politician.

All of the anti-US rhetoric is providing a base for when she "wins" against the holdouts. She will have SAVED Argentina from financial ruin. I don't count her/her team out at all for 2015.
Agreed. If these sorts of ramblings had no traction among the people then you could call her crazy. But, to quote a WSJ opinion piece:
Culpar a los extranjeros por su grave situación económica es un deporte tradicional para los políticos en Buenos Aires.
That's mainly because it works. Considering her position and political capital it was a fairly obvious step.

Someone needs to administer meds to el pueblo argentino.

Good point, though she has completely invalidated herself to anyone with only a lick of intelligence.
Everyone is dumb at something. Having a vague idea of geopolitics and Argentina's place in the world is something many Argentines are dumb at. I know numerous people here who I would describe as intelligent who are just unable to overcome decades of being spoon fed small minded nationalism. Mix in a cultural compulsion to blame others and voila you have smart people believing crazy shit.

Back