Cfk: Us Preparing To Kill Me And Topple My Govt

Yes, the US do not have interests in this country. In fact, after imposing a dictatorship, with a plan to kidnap and desappear political adversaries, that is, eliminating a competitor with the majority of the people on their side, after that, after imposing an economic plan, with lots of measures to divide the working class poitical organisatiion and estabish an alliance with foreign financial capitals to create dependence, after that, THEY MAGICALLY STOPPED HAVING INTERESTS IN THIS COUNTRY AND LEFT FROM THE POLITICAL SCENARIO. You could see it everywhere world wide, the US do not have interests in Ucrania, or Middle East, or Korea, or Africa, or China. They dont care. They dont gave a shit when Chavez governed Venezuela, they did not organise a coup to overthrow him. They did not participate in Chiles dictatorship, -or in any dictatorship of Latin America.

You know what, I don t think the US have any interest on whats going on in the world, they did not kill Arafat or Bhutto or Che Guevara or Kennedy or... the list is long.

Now if you have ISIS, threatening the pope and CFK, sending messages that they gonna kill her, why cant we think that they (still) have the power, to kill a leader who is against their interests, and then blame some terrorist organisation created and controlled by them?

1. It's convenient to blame the US for all Argentina's ills, and whillst yes, they did have a manipulating influence it seems pyschologically impossible for some sections of society here to accept that it was Argentine's murdering other Argentines in those cruel years of the dictatorship. It's a mental comfort blanket you grab for when faced to acknowledge some horrible truths.

2. ISIS?? Actually what we are talking about is a Latin American group of a handful of Islamis extremists. If you can find one "Argentina specific threat" related quote from a real, active terrorist group active in the real world I will congratulate you You won't. You might, if you dig hard enough, find one lunatic with a laptop looking for attention. At least be consistent Matias, if we are to criticise US military adventurism based on the spurious evidence that 1. it is effective and 2. it is provoked by a credible threat, at least we should try and be intelligent enough to apply the same criteria to Argentina. "Friends with the pope" is an incredibly vacuous and comically vague reason to accept the validity of a threat. Is every leader and person of influence who has visited the vatican on the same list.

Egotistical, vane and comically naive.

3. US influence is displaying itself through diplomatic channels, security warnings and embassadorial feather ruffling. Really, Argentina is not a threat to the US, in fact this particular Turkey keeps voting for Christmas. Did you notice there was an election next year? Did you notice FpV have tanked the economy and created a poverty inspited crime problem? Tell me that you believe this govt will win the election??

Come on Matias, don't be short sighted or worse naive. Unlike in Venezuela, FpV are taking care of the US's problems all on their lonesome.They're cutting their own throats with a dogmatic blade. Too emotional to be shrewd. Massa has already been to Washington to receive orders, Macri doesn't need to go! ...albeit he loves a jaunt north.

The war has been won in regard to Argentina's big asset. Chevron rang rings around FpV, because they are dogmatic and naive. Why do the US need to change a winning ticket? They already have the major cooperations making hay down here, Montsanto and the GMs, Chevron up to their oxters in frackable shale gas. It's on, you missed it whilst ranting about what happened 40 yrs ago.

Get with the program, the war is over, big agro and big oil won while you bickered over who got to show football on tv. The political problem will sort itself out and the corporations will continue. FpV facilitated all of this, they took the money and clumsily stuffed it in bank accounts offshore. They rolled over for the GMs, they rolled over for big oil, they got their bellies tickled and a few nice handbags. Fcking fools.

It amazes me how a seemingly educated person misses this. It's happening underneath your nose.

Are the pharmacies out of meds again Matias? Btw: why didn't Argentina win the world cup even though it was 100% sure that they would as it was rigged?

IS?
As Clinton said 'it depends on what the meaning of the word 'IS' is'
Now the USA?
CFK: harder to kill than Castro.

it was argentines TRAINED BY THE US IN THE SCHOOL OF THE AMERICAS that kidnapped and torture and disappeared. The figure of disappeared maybe in Irand has another meaning, I dont know, a ship that went to the bottom and cant find the bodies, but here in Argentina, and in all Latin America, since it happened in every country, the disappeared have a political meaning, and YES, THE FIGURE OF THE DISSAPEARED IS TOTALLY 100% CREATED BY THE US AL OVER THE CONTINENT.

About ISIS: here is a quote, maybe you think they are in fact rebel and the US do not control them. IMO, and its just my opinion, they were created by the US, the same that Osama Bin Laden, they create an enemy, in this case the terrorists, to then attack them and bomb them and kill them. Totally created and controlled by the US. I just can not believe that after 10 years (!) of the most powerful army on earth controlling every centimeter of Irak, a group can arise like nothing with their consent.

About the relationship between the US and the Ks, I think they have a ot of bussiness together, but the US embassy is clearly oposition. They have a lot of issues together but in sum they opose to the Ks. They opose to the regional integration (Mercosur, Unasur y Celac) and the active rol Argentina plays in those organisations, they opose to expand the internal market, to all of these neo keynesian policies in some countries (Argentina, Uruguay, Brazil, Ecuador, Bolivia, Venezuela), they want neo liberals, they dont like thee bonds between Latin America and China, or with South America and Africa, or Russia, etc

Matias have you explained why Argentina did not win the World Cup despite it being set up so they would?

Back