Changes I Want To See With The New President

Ah, Argentina, land of contradictions.
I would recommend reading Bianca Fernet's article on the bubble about what Macri has vowed to do, and what it will take to do that.

http://www.bubblear.com/argentinas-economy-under-president-mauricio-macri/

For him to stabilize the exchange rate, and remove export taxes, he will have to cut government spending. To control inflation, he will have to quit losing a million a day on Aerolinas, and quite making the electricity bills in Recoleta cheaper than the cost of medialunas.

so- prices for many things will go UP.
Other things, may come down.

its an incredibly tangled skein, and no matter what he does, I guarantee every single one of you will be mad at him about something.
And, many will be happy about other things.

And, he may not be able to change certain things, no matter what.

Yeah? so what should we do with them? kill them as Macri suggested publicly?
As I've said so many times. Unable to think critically. Unable to place boundaries between reasonable support by the state (let's punish those who do bad, whether it be by not working and looking for everything handed to them or downright thievery) and a state that has apply the same standards to everyone (rich or poor, foreign or domestic) and then bitch about the results.

Yeah? so what should we do with them? kill them as Macri suggested publicly?

Seriously, do you have a problem understanding Spanish, or are you just so anti-Macri you didn't bother to listen to anything but "kill them" and "Macri" in the clip? Macri suggested nothing of the kind: Nelson Castro asked if killing them was the solution and Macri said no. I try to be respectful of other's opinions but this is waaay over the top. Why would you post such obvious crap?

It's just Mathias - he has his own view of the world and filters everything so it fits his view - which typically means disregarding hard data and jumping on absurd conspiracy theories. Peronists don't care much for reality - their fairytales are so much nicer (with unicorns and stuff!).

Ries let's see in a couple of years. I wonder if the same that are happy today about Macri winning will then be complaining about him.

Back