Christina Kirchner bans advertisements( sexual services)

I do not believe that banning newspaper ads promoting sexual services assists greatly in the issue of human trafficking. Most of these advertisers are independent workers .

Most forced workers are in clandestine brothels and are tightly controlled by pimps . The best plan of action is to close these down and release the mostly paraguayan girls from their slavery. In the centre of Buenos Aires there are 100s of brothels that are in even in apartment buildings and I know of many cases that building administators and the police work together to keep these illegal businessess open.

Johnny said:
You buy all that crap !? You are a fool ! Both the country and CFK would be better off if she got laid every now and then. Just like everybody else is better off when they get laid every now and then (or more often than that). This move is electioneering and more arrogant social engineering. Disgusting.

While I am NO fan of CFK, I find your post is pretty reprehensible. 1) If the leader of the country were male, would you post about him "needing to get laid"? 2) What does someone's personal life have to do with anything anyway? and 3) The woman is recently widowed - jokes about her getting laid are really beyond the pale.

Just my two cents. As for the law, won't do much of anything IMO.

perry said:
building administators and the police work together to keep these illegal businessess open.

Everything I've heard jives with that; if they really want to stop human trafficking they might consider gutting the Federal Police from the top on down.

Perry, you are totally right. When these advertiser ends in the newspaper, they will turn entirely to internet, and the CFK with AMMAR gonna identify at the human trafficking and his bosses, and this is not an CFK´s idea, this come from Minister Nilda Garré, the objetive is clean the police force.

This new law is NOT AGAINST the sexual workers, it´s against the slavery of people, adults and KIDS, no matters where they come from.

Vick

citygirl said:
While I am NO fan of CFK, I find your post is pretty reprehensible. 1) If the leader of the country were male, would you post about him "needing to get laid"? 2) What does someone's personal life have to do with anything anyway? and 3) The woman is recently widowed - jokes about her getting laid are really beyond the pale.

Just my two cents. As for the law, won't do much of anything IMO.
I'd say the same thing about a man, no question. An individual's personal life spills over into their professional life all the time. I think we all know that. Why would CFK be any different ? "Beyond the pale" ? Well, in poor taste, depending on your tastes. I'm not a fan of arrogant, facist, self righteous folks who want to run the lives of other people based on their own moral stance. I also believe that such folks don't get laid enough, or in alot of cases, at all.

Banning explicit ads for sex services will have about as much effect on human trafficking as faith healing has on curing cancer.

Back