Christina Kirchner bans advertisements( sexual services)

Johnny said:
You buy all that crap !? You are a fool ! Both the country and CFK would be better off if she got laid every now and then. Just like everybody else is better off when they get laid every now and then (or more often than that). This move is electioneering and more arrogant social engineering. Disgusting.

The only disgusting person here is you and a couple more who support your myopic vision of where the problems are, one, or you won't want to see it, or two, you are a hypocrite like the same newspapers and news that you are reading and watching, a total waste that poison people without a discerning mentality, who can not separate what is right and wrong, newspapers (and some journalists, in reality mercenaries) who say this and that is right, and the other are wrong, things that you will accept with blind eyes whatever they tell you without any further analysis.

The fact is that what are you reading are the same bastards that simulate concern for these problems, I'm pretty sure they do not give a shit, but because it is a good tool to harass this government they will do this as often as possible to lie and distort everything.

But of course, they will ensure that, in the meantime profiteering on these ads will continue, those ads that in "most cases" are exploiting by force young women into prostitution and subjecting them to the use of drugs.

Corrupt police, as we know is involved in this business here and all over the world and this decree will not stop all that. Although the media will have to cooperate in some way to mitigate this horrendous trade in human misery and if not self regulate itself, this will do it for them.

I know very well where you are coming from, you're a right winger extremist who hate everything this government do, be this good or bad, you will always be against no matter what, as do the same newspapers and news that you keep reading and hearing, so is no wonder that you're screaming and moaning over this .... as some others who feel this is a good opportunity to jump in the bandwagon supporting your rantings.

Johnny said:
I'd say the same thing about a man, no question. An individual's personal life spills over into their professional life all the time. I think we all know that. Why would CFK be any different ? "Beyond the pale" ? Well, in poor taste, depending on your tastes. I'm not a fan of arrogant, facist, self righteous folks who want to run the lives of other people based on their own moral stance. I also believe that such folks don't get laid enough, or in alot of cases, at all.

marksoc said:
Dude, the husband that she loved for many many years passed away less than one year ago. Please.

Ignorance is a bliss.....in these cases :p

Canick said:
The idea that the removal of these ads will do anything against human trafficking is as ridiculous as Cristina actually caring about the issue for anything more than her political agenda.

ps. ("That bitch!..is the best woman, honest, efficient and democratic that this country do have since Eva Peron, and I will go even one step further on this, so a little respect for the maximum head of this country will be appreciated.")

that made me laugh. thank you.

You're welcome..

But I must tell you that I wasn't laughing, I'm very serious on all this.

Now you can continue with your laughing....and remember that:

He who laughs last, laughs best.

Chau

Rubro 59: sanciones para los que no cumplan

Aplicará las multas la Oficina de Monitoreo de Avisos de Oferta Sexual, el organismo que fue creado por un decreto de la presidenta Cristina Fernández, podrá aplicar sanciones a partir del 18 de julio a los medios de comunicación o portales de internet que publiquen oferta sexual.

Item 59: sanctions for not complying

Implement fines Office Supply Monitoring Sexual Notices, the body that was created by a decree of President Cristina Fernandez, penalties may apply from 18 July to the media or internet portals to publish sexual offer.

Asked whether the presidential measure reaches only to print media, the minister said that "the spirit of the decree clearly determined to be controlled and prohibited all offer (sexual) by any means, including those who are not graphics" , including Internet portals.

In addition, Alak said the resolution also extends to brochures that stick or spread over the street. The spread of sexual solicitation by notices "is a vehicle" for trafficking, a crime "aberrant" that aims to "exploitation" of young people, adolescents and children.

The Argie on line

So, no more advertisement on Newspapers, Internet and phones without fliers, things that the city mayor Macri didn't do in four years of mis management.

Sample of what we are talking about here, this photo posted by Lee (thanks Lee) on another thread.

Link to that thread

Nuff said.

Excuse my language, but right now it seems like a ¨nube de pedos¨. If Christina does not make this project translate into a better middle class, what would be the point? What in effect can an Argentinian have access to with his median wage? I think Macri will and has exploited this weakness to exert his own kind of hell.

Lucas-I'm not a right winger at all. Just the opposite. I'm against social engineering of the kind that CFK is lately espousing. My comments were rude, to be sure, but making a point. I'm a fan of Cortazar, who consistently supported leftist causes, and left Argentina for Europe because he loathed Peron.

This is another measure para la hinchada, as elections are approaching. The law is complete useless, as there will be no law enforcement. But there you have: we are discussing it and it will be on all headlines for one day.
As Cristina being honest: is like believing Graciela Alfano is virgin! Crishtina should explain how she was able to buy premium land in El Calafate for pennies and then sell it for several hundred US$ per sq meter

Amargo said:
This is another measure para la hinchada, as elections are approaching. The law is complete useless, as there will be no law enforcement. But there you have: we are discussing it and it will be on all headlines for one day.
As Cristina being honest: is like believing Graciela Alfano is virgin! Crishtina should explain how she was able to buy premium land in El Calafate for pennies and then sell it for several hundred US$ per sq meter

Why aren't you checking Mauricio Macri and his family dealings and those affiliated with them at least here you will have there plenty of documented corruptions facts, and not what Magnetto and his newspapers media conglomerate are telling you.

Look what is happening in UK, same situation as here, as in the US and everywhere.

There is an invisible and parallel real power behind the facade of the democracy and the political power, the corporations are selling you with lies and misinformation what they want and unfortunately they do it very efficiently.

Here this national government team is fighting this anomaly, and is trying hard to change all that once for all.

Instead to repeat all same bullshit that those papers are inculcating to their unsuspected victims as you, why don't listen other bells so you can have a more balanced view of the world.

And this is going to you as well Johnny.

Cheers.

Although I agree with the president's objectives in sanitizing explicit ads for sex services, and her objectives in reducing salt intake, and especially reducing smoking in public places, I am not sure that the legislative process is the answer.

One thing I always enjoy about Argentina is the fact that people do not take all the rules too seriously. Even during the military government people pretty much lived their lives as they chose, this was at a time when in the Soviet Union you would get life in the Gulag for a similar offense. In Singapore you would be stripped naked and caned. In the United States we have so many laws and regulations that almost any U.S. Citizen can be sentenced to life in prision for one offense or another. I don't think we need more laws, but public education and awareness of problems can help.

Back