Christina Kirchner bans advertisements( sexual services)

To elaborate further on this subject, I submit the following observation of Robert Higgs, which I think is relevant to this discussion:
When the North American revolutionaries set out to justify their secession from the British Empire, they declared, among other things: "Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just Powers from the Consent of the Governed." This sounds good, especially if one doesn't think about it very hard or very long, but the harder and longer one thinks about it, the more problematic it becomes.

----------------------------------------------------

(2) To make thousands upon thousands of rules for you to obey without question, again on pain of punishment by my agents. You will have no effective say in determining the content of these rules, which will be so numerous, complex, and in many cases beyond comprehension that no human being could conceivably know about more than a handful of them, much less their specific character; yet if you should fail to comply with any of them, I will feel free to punish you to the extent of a law made by me and my confederates.

Why I am aware that there is a human trafficking problem that targets poor woman from the Northern provinces and Paraguay . I also am aware that banning ads in the newspapers is a bandaid solution to this problem. I am sure that if the Government wished to crack down on human trafficking they could close down most brothels that have slave workers.

Unfortunately in the world there is little being done to protect vulnerable children and this sex trade is growing like a cancer in all societies. If the fines were prohibitive and the prison sentences harsh and with a effective well paid police force combating this problem this cancer would be erradicated from society.

Why aren't you checking Mauricio Macri and his family dealings and those affiliated with them at least here you will have there plenty of documented corruptions facts
Macri's supposed crimes don't make Crishtina innocent. If you steal and your neighbour kill someone, then you are not to be judged because your neighbour's crime was 'worse'...typical KK reasoning.
Crishtina is corrupt and belongs in jail.

Back