Christina Kirchner

This is a hopelessly sexist video. The only similarity between Maleficent and Cristina is that they are both women.

This was posted by Ana Frigerio owner of the Aristocracia store located midway between Patios Bullrich and the Alvear Palace hotel - a notorious haute bourgeoisie and neo-liberal.
Sexist? By that token, the idolization of Evita is also sexist.
I couldn't care less about the politics of the video's creator - it is well done, and very funny.
My thanks to Ana Frigerio -- at times like these, only a sense of humor will help us preserve our sanity.

Last edited:
Sexist? By that token, the idolization of Evita is also sexist.
I couldn't care less about the politics of the video's creator - it is well done, and very funny.
My thanks to Ana Frigerio -- at times like these, only a sense of humor will help us preserve our sanity.

This time I agree with you On the Brink. Argentina now more than ever needs a sense of humour

Just to be clear, the issue is the message or the delivery? For example if the video just limited itself to the clips of the very serious wrong doings that occurred under her or in relation to her, that too would be sexist or desperate?

Perhaps some here will remember the “Macri Gato” posters or time when photos of journalists were hung in the Plaza del Mayo and the public (children included) were invited to spit on them or repeated calls from Peronist militants to burn books they don’t like, all in true fascist style. I’m sure their defenders will claim all these things were done in “humor” also.

Just to be clear, the issue is the message or the delivery? For example if the video just limited itself to the clips of the very serious wrong doings that occurred under her or in relation to her, that too would be sexist or desperate?

Oh, boy. Here we go with this again.

How many crimes has Cristina been convicted of, Antipodean? That's right, zero, zilch, nada. Because there's no evidence. Because it's all "armado" nonsense.

It's called "lawfare", and it is simply use of the law and corrupted judges (Bonadio) and lawyers, (like Marco D'Alessio, who was convicted in August and sentenced to 4 years in prison) and Stornelli, the prosecutor for whom he worked to build a false case, Stornelli's gig was fabricating evidence against successful businessmen and then extorting them to give false testimony against Cristina and hand over their business, or go to prison.

You're fond of going on about all these supposed "mysterious deaths", well here's one for you D'Alessio's associate who was going to testify against him, turned up conveniently dead.

There's corruption here, alright. It's not Cristina that's behind it, but the other side. Yes, there was some corruption in Cristina's administration. News flash, there has been corruption in the administration of every President Argentina has ever had, all the way back to Rosas. But there's a huge difference between skimming 2% off the top, and stealing 50 billion USD while indebting the country for 100 years.

The key words are "lawfare" and "soft coup" and "Operation Condor II", (no, I don't mean that stupid movie).

Open your eyes, bro, and stop drinking the MSM Koolaid. Regime change operations are happening all over South America using this same soft coup technique, and it's not coincidence, any more than the first Operation Condor was 50 years ago.

But there's a huge difference between skimming 2% off the top, and stealing 50 billion USD while indebting the country for 100 years.
I thought it is only BajoZero who believes that somebody can borrow 50 billion dollars and steal them without leaving any trace.
Skimming 2% on top is presumably OK? Oh, there's no evidence.

Oh, boy. Here we go with this again.

How many crimes has Cristina been convicted of, Antipodean? That's right, zero, zilch, nada. Because there's no evidence. Because it's all "armado" nonsense.

It's called "lawfare", and it is simply use of the law and corrupted judges (Bonadio) and lawyers, (like Marco D'Alessio, who was convicted in August and sentenced to 4 years in prison) and Stornelli, the prosecutor for whom he worked to build a false case, Stornelli's gig was fabricating evidence against successful businessmen and then extorting them to give false testimony against Cristina and hand over their business, or go to prison.

You're fond of going on about all these supposed "mysterious deaths", well here's one for you D'Alessio's associate who was going to testify against him, turned up conveniently dead.

There's corruption here, alright. It's not Cristina that's behind it, but the other side. Yes, there was some corruption in Cristina's administration. News flash, there has been corruption in the administration of every President Argentina has ever had, all the way back to Rosas. But there's a huge difference between skimming 2% off the top, and stealing 50 billion USD while indebting the country for 100 years.

The keywords are "lawfare" and "soft coup" and "Operation Condor II", (no, I don't mean that stupid movie).

Open your eyes, bro, and stop drinking the MSM Koolaid. Regime change operations are happening all over South America using this same soft coup technique, and it's not a coincidence, any more than the first Operation Condor was 50 years ago.
As is often the case in organized crime investigations, they take time and luck to actually catch the suspected bad guys - even more so when the bad guy wields the power of the state and enjoys various privileges and immunities beyond the average citizen. Simply having no conviction says little until one has their day in court or the prosecution gets lucky and makes a solid find.

The fact she did not commit a crime (nothing to do with "evidence") in one of the many cases she faces says even less.

The irony is that CFK fans will readily judge Macri for being corrupt and blame his one-term administration in the last two decades for every ill on earth and throw similar charges against him while overlooking her vast fortune far in excess of the public salaries earned in her working career, political failures, and own part to play in the infamous "debt" (when just like CFK he has not been convicted but, unlike CFK, at least he does not hide behind immunity of public office after clearly falling out with the vast majority of voters) If Argentina is ever going to change, so must its leaders.

Personally, the only "regime changes" I am concerned about are those that take countries down the path of Venezuela or Nicaragua where the political elites, their business friends, and freeloading parasites use poverty, ignorance and oppression as weapons so they can continue their plunder without the threat of being voted out of office at the next "democratic" election. Whereas everywhere else on the continent, we don't need a conspiracy theory to tell us that life has actually been getting better for millions of people since the days of operation condor and seen the creation of the middle classes, not their destruction or erosion.

As a comapative newbie do members consider this video to portray her more accurately.
Having read the referenced "Notebooks" almost in their entirety I can absolutely attest to the accuracy of the video description of the unbelievable amount of corruption involved in public works and the Kirchner connection. He is dead on.

Back