Closest Park With Pull-Up Bar Near Alto Palermo?

camel

Registered
I'm looking for a park to work out in, including pull-ups, for which I need a pull-up bar. Does anyone know the closest park to Alto Palermo (Sante Fe & Coronel Diaz) that has a pull-up bar? I know they have them over at the palermo lakes park (whatever it's called) but I'm looking for something closer. thanks

I'm looking for a park to work out in, including pull-ups, for which I need a pull-up bar. Does anyone know the closest park to Alto Palermo (Sante Fe & Coronel Diaz) that has a pull-up bar? I know they have them over at the palermo lakes park (whatever it's called) but I'm looking for something closer. thanks
Have you tried the Las Heras Park nearby ?

There is some place in Palermo along Av Libertador (maybe Plaza Francia) that has an outdoor workout area...

oops maybe that's Recoleta...

Not sure if you mean Rosedal as Palermo Lakes. They are actually two different parks but Rosedal has a workout area with pull-up bars.

Not sure if you mean Rosedal as Palermo Lakes. They are actually two different parks but Rosedal has a workout area with pull-up bars.

I think that's it .. the one where lots of people run (and roller blade I think), and there's a Starbucks under the train tracks. I'm looking for something closer than there.

Saw this on twitter last week - maybe it will help.

http://www.buenosaires.gob.ar/noticias/postas-aerobicas-en-la-ciudad

The weird thing is I dont see the Palermo rosedal park on this list. maybe that little area where the equipment is is called something else?

Back