Concerning Argentinas Failure As A Nation

Having Argentina as a neighbor is a blessing. It is one of the very few countries in the world that can make Brazil look good (and that is saying something).

There is lot of poverty in Brazil, especially in North

Having Argentina as a neighbor is a blessing. It is one of the very few countries in the world that can make Brazil look good (and that is saying something).

Well, Brazil is the only one from SA nations joining the AIIB so your mother patria is lookin' pretty good!

There is lot of poverty in Brazil, especially in North
There is a lot of poverty indeed. And there is a LOT less of it now than what it used to. It is no utopia over there. Far from it. But Argentina does make it look good, which is no small task.

There is a lot of poverty indeed. And there is a LOT less of it now than what it used to.
I have read somewhere that 50% of Brazileiros belonging to the middle class and have average of 5 Credit Cards each..
An exemplary achievement. Viva Brazil !

I have read somewhere that 50% of Brazileiros belonging to the middle class and have average of 5 Credit Cards each..
An exemplary achievement. Viva Brazil !
I really do not share your enthusiasm about Brazil. It is a very dysfunctional country. Until I look at Argentina. Then I agree with you.

I really do not share your enthusiasm about Brazil. It is a very dysfunctional country. Until I look at Argentina. Then I agree with you.

Too many people in Brazil, too crowded.

No thanks..I rather be here

But do love the videos on liveleak.com of the Police in Brazil just shooting criminals caught in the act right in the head with no warning. Those are priceless!

But do love the videos on liveleak.com of the Police in Brazil just shooting criminals caught in the act right in the head with no warning. Those are priceless!

We want to see the terminator in action there....

Back