Countdown To Default!

Bajo_cero2 have you stopped chasing small boys in the parks? Let's have a clear Yes or No

To join the bandwagon. There the population decline, not much expats these days so not chasing them,instead going after the "Chinos" they are abundant and has plenty money to pay him good, work more on the Chinese language instead of "vulpures", they are abroad but the paying Chinos are in the republic of Argentina..!

To join the bandwagon. There the population decline, not much expats these days so not chasing them,instead going after the "Chinos" they are abundant and has plenty money to pay him good, work more on the Chinese language instead of "vulpures", they are abroad but the paying Chinos are in the republic of Argentina..!

My work as a lawyer is not a secret beyond your weird interpretation.

I pay my taxes on that, not big deal.

Don Alberto, on the other side, hides his work perhaps because it is illegal, perhaps because it suppouse to be undercover, who knows.

When one is asked a stupid question again and again, it's a good idea to answer with a stupid question.

You avoid a key question regarding your credibility not a stupid one.

However, you already answered it with your behaviour. You failed again.

So, please enlight us with the vulture's analisys of the payment allowed by Griesa and the payment to the Club de París doné by Argentina.

You are ignoring 2 important news.

I guess you have no comments.

Some don't need to chase after them - they patiently wait until they stop running:

kevin-carter-vulture.jpg

No Default or...
@DanCancel potentially Argentines buying local shares to convert to ADR's and sell for USD in anticipation of default...

BtvMTFeIcAAwkM3.png

Merval

BtvFftNIMAAgOfP.png

Thats sick. Why do you keep posting it?
The vulture represents the hold outs - patiently waiting, whilst the weak child represents Argentina. A country starving, but still greedily sought after by the evil black vulture.

It's the nature of vultures to go after the weak.

Some kids keep dying of hunger in Argentina (Chaco)

Was much worst during the 2001/2 crisis

CHACO+4.jpg

Back