Covid Vaccination Argentina

Final report: I have just received a Whatsapp message from Boti el rebot de la ciudad congratulating me that I am now enrolled and will be able to choose my turno en los proximos dias. The same message simultaneously arrived by email. This, despite having enrolled on the system on 4 June and having rung and confirmed all my details twice in the last week.

The lesson appears to be this:

• When enrolling on the system in CABA you should receive a notification immediately to Whatsapp and your email telling you the enrollment was successful. If you do not receive these confirmations, it is likely there is a problem. The first step, in that case, is to ask Boti to confirm your enrollment (as per the tips in one of my earlier posts). If he can't confirm your enrollment, he will tell you to ring 147. But even after ringing 147 and having helpful operators appear to correctly enroll you, do not assume you have solved whatever the problem was. If you do not then receive a message to Whatsapp and / or your email confirming your enrollment, the problem could well persist.

I expect you're right, at least via email (I keep a foreign Whatsapp number, so they're not likely to write to it). I got this by email, minutes after registering:

1624483266535.png

I'm happy it's finally working out for you.

In San Isidro, people with confirmed, next-day, 2nd.dose vaccination dates were notified that their appointments are cancelled. There are no vaccines, nor is there any indication as to when there will be available.

I was one of the lucky ones to get Sputnik's second component last week. In CABA - long live Larreta and Dr. Fernan Quiros, his superb Health Secretary......!

Last edited:
In San Isidro, people with confirmed, next-day, 2nd.dose vaccination dates were notified that their appointments are cancelled. There are no vaccines, nor is there any indication as to when there will be available.

I was one of the lucky ones to get Sputnik's second component last week. In CABA - long live Larreta and Dr. Fernan Quiros, his superb Health Secretary......!

All Sputnik dosis come from the federal gov, nothing to do with larreta

17 June 2021
23 June 2021
Managing the pandemic. What experts say about combining vaccines in the face of the shortage of second doses against Covid.
Vizzotti said the possibility "is being evaluated from the outset." Clarín consulted infectologists....

23 June 2021
23 June 2021

Back