Crap in Buenos Aires

Desde2008

Registered
This is no criticism of life here, I realize there are a lot of homeless and unstable people that are destined to live their lives in the street. Honestly, I admire their spirit to survive. But on with the story...

While I was riding on the bus this morning, I looked out the window along the train tracks, San Martin line, near Los Incas.

I had to take a double take as I saw ass, a big man´s naked ass, out and squatting to take a crap in the bright morning sunlight. No attempt to cover up at all and a dog looking on as if he might learn something.

Gotta be better than the guy I saw taking a crap ON the sarmiento train at midnight one night

:D Reminds me of India. It's fairly common sight there to see men pee and poo along the roadways.

Somewhere in Jodhpur I saw three small kids in beatiful white school uniforms. They must have been 5 or 6 years old. They were on a sidewalk by a busy street, side-by-side holding hands and squatting to take a dump... All in perfect unison, while dozens of cars and people went by. I guess they held hands so they could balance each other and not fall in the puddle. :rolleyes:

It is what it is. I see people pissing on trees every few days, regardless of location. Sometimes parents with kids, often dog walkers (who also don't pick up the dog crap).

I was down towards the corner of Barlomitre and Puyerredon and there were tons of people outside shopping and the such. There was one older mother with her 8 year old daughter and the daughter was literally squatted on the corner, in front of everyone and in front of a lot of hardworking Argie's shops, taking a piss. Needless to say, I was flabbergasted. People were just passing by her staring and her mom just sat there and watched her go like it was nothing.

I understand people gotta go, but that's ridiculous. Some of these people are straight up animals with 0 respect.

I saw a fairly funny public crap effort when I was teaching in Japan - I think it was my local train station which at the time was Makuharihongo - a salaryman was coming home from ''working'' really late (i.e. getting pissed as a fart with his mates) and the first thing I noticed was him walking backwards - I tend to notice things like that - then it was the number one onto the railway track - but then he obviously followed through (partially) with a number two and a minute or so after that he went for the full download in the corner only 20 feet away from me...

Have to admit it - it definitely put me off my bento for the night :) lol

Just felt like sharing that :)

Back