Dating Argentines...

and the gay boy friends are even worse, they mostly just want you for your money!

KatharineAnn said:
I think clearly what I said was a joke, and vented frustration in my boyfriend´s inability to commit :)

Of course there are many Argentine women who do not care about the green card... but it´s also true that there are many who do. It´s sad because for some people it really is the only way out that they can see to a lifetime of economic instability and insecurity. This is at least the version I have heard from these women, and I think it makes sense. Now women here who have a very good economic level here in Buenos Aires may never be interested in a green card, because of course, this is an amazing city if you´ve got the cash.

I think all RC was trying to mention was that, sadly, there is a tendency among down on their luck women to start to see moving to the US as their only escape...

Thank you KatharineAnn. Sometimes it is difficult to express accurately on these forums. But, you are correct. I was referring to the women (and men) who see themselves as down on their luck and are looking to escape what they see as a hopeless situation without a future.

Most of my friends in Buenos Aires belong to the small pool of the mega wealthy. None of them are looking to leave Argentina. They love their country and also, they tend to marry Argentineans (which I think is great). It is a different world.

Recoleta Carolina said:
This really is the answer.

I have lost count of all of the Argentinean women that I have known over the years who were actively seeking someone to take them out of
Argentina. However, this is certainly not limited to Argentineans. The same could be said of many other countries around the globe. Also, in addition to the U.S., countries such as Spain, England, Canada, and Australia work just as well.

I think I was trying to say that if you take an Argentine woman out of that atmosphere and transplanted in the US then those insecurities may diminish. The environment has tremendous influences on our behavior but I don't think your average Argentine woman who is gorgeous will make the American women look any better.

argentines womans do what they do ,ONLY cuz men over here dont do nothing to they...
in other words. womans here are untouchable.. its cultural!!
thats why a girl here has a angry face all day long.. like smelling sh..t

I mean cultural cuz we are educating to allways give rights to ours moms... la madre es la madre ! Mom its mom! its mean, allways right, ( off course not) but But.. if not starts the drama!so if you transport that cultural idea.. you got it!

guys.. forget about girls here..if you know a good one ! bingo! congratulations.. the 95 % ITS A BIG PROBLEM to all of you!i know what i tell you.

rob_en_baires said:
argentines womans do what they do ,ONLY cuz men over here dont do nothing to they...
in other words. womans here are untouchable.. its cultural!!
thats why a girl here has a angry face all day long.. like smelling sh..t

I mean cultural cuz we are educating to allways give rights to ours moms... la madre es la madre ! Mom its mom! its mean, allways right, ( off course not) but But.. if not starts the drama!so if you transport that cultural idea.. you got it!

guys.. forget about girls here..if you know a good one ! bingo! congratulations.. the 95 % ITS A BIG PROBLEM to all of you!i know what i tell you.

I love this post! I don't know if I necessarily "Thank" you, but I will say that I will go to sleep with a smile on my face after reading this. Amazing. I couldn't have said it _______ myself.

:D

pericles said:
Buenos Aires has more Telos ( love Hotels) than anywhere else in the world . Does that not tell you something? There is less guilt about having affairs here than most societies but there is also more mistrust in relationships. I have known successful Argentine foreign relationships but cultural differences create problems.

I find it hard to believe that Argentina has more Love Hotels than Japan. The Japanese variety is all lit up in pink neon with nude statues so they are certainly less discreet than the ones here. How can you tell a Love Hotel in Argentina?

In Japan the Love Hotels also list on the front the nightly rate as well as a rate for "resting".

Back