Dating For Women In The Their 40S?

Sugarmamas also have a right to get laid. SugarBabes are all over the place.... :wub:
The best Argentine saying......!! Billetera mata Galan....!! Means " Wallet wins over Looks "

and now...
lol I personally think that is such a big turn off! Being 39 and thinking about a sweet boy in his 20´s is a big turn off. If I was single, give me any 50-60 something anytime!

It's very difficult for a women in her forties that isn't completely liposuction and operated on to date a man her own age. Usually that age range date men ten to twenty times there age. Since men in their forties try to date women ten or fifteen years younger than they are. I know, it's unfair.
The expectations of a single guy in his early 40s are surreal,... blame that on Tinelli lol. I for one do not care, I am beyond looks already - never really been into looks. But that is just me.

lol I personally think that is such a big turn off! Being 39 and thinking about a sweet boy in his 20´s is a big turn off. If I was single, give me any 50-60 something anytime!

Te adoro! :wub:

Those Chucky looking women, really that does not help! Bad surgeries are already in abundance!

My friends and I call it "LA face" (as in Los Angeles) when the Botox and fillers are out of control. I notice it a lot in New York as well, specifically the Upper East Side. The women look horrible as a result of all of that surgery. I think maybe minor adjustments might be okay, but for all of the money spent! Anyway, I suppose it's actually rather sad...

I have had more fun with my son and nephew. We all know most men go for looks--period! But they detest women looking for money. They would rant on with indignation when some young gal married an older man with money and say, "She only married him for his money!". I'd say, "Well what's wrong with that?" That would get their immediate attention! "You guys are looking for good looking women. She's looking for money. They both got what they wanted. Sounds like a win-win to me!"

Them (indignantly): Oh no! It is NOT the same. Me: Why not? I could pick a fight any day of the week on that one.

Nikad, I'm with you. I never cared that much about a man's looks (or money for that matter). I want them to care about their appearance of course but not important aside from that. What has always impressed me is an honest, caring guy who has character.

Shoush, you are from Canada aren't you? Do you find it any different there? Don't Canadian men also prefer younger women?

I think theres a huge difference in Canada, many of my friends there that are over 40 have no problem meeting men their age or older, here all my Argentine girlfriends find it very hard to meet a guy and one of them actually lie about their age!

I have had more fun with my son and nephew. We all know most men go for looks--period! But they detest women looking for money. They would rant on with indignation when some young gal married an older man with money and say, "She only married him for his money!". I'd say, "Well what's wrong with that?" That would get their immediate attention! "You guys are looking for good looking women. She's looking for money. They both got what they wanted. Sounds like a win-win to me!"

Them (indignantly): Oh no! It is NOT the same. Me: Why not? I could pick a fight any day of the week on that one.

Nikad, I'm with you. I never cared that much about a man's looks (or money for that matter). I want them to care about their appearance of course but not important aside from that. What has always impressed me is an honest, caring guy who has character.

Women are nest builders....!

Women have a subconscious Genetic message, to look for the best Provider for the children...!!

Back