Dating For Women In The Their 40S?

Go out, socialize, make friends, take classes, keep a positive attitude, explore new places and circles, and overall enjoy yourself and be happy, that is a magnet for guys :)

I can give you the classic example of what is a magnet for Argentine men. I'm standing in line at the pharmacy today and a very well dressed middle aged man is waiting for the pharmacist to find the meds he asked for when a young 16 or 18 year old girl approaches the line with sunglasses and super tight jeans on. He turns around and looks her up and down and up and down, then turns his attention to the pharmacist before anyone notices he was oggeling an underage girl. I was cracking up the entire time. Hopefully he didn't see me laughing. If being happy and joyful was truly a magnet for Argentine men then all the bitter, over pampered portena women would be single. The men here love hysterical, jealous, possessive women that pout but they must have a nice booty. I went to my friend's house the other day and supposedly he had broken it off with his New Yorker girlfriend that's his own age, 53, for the young 33 Argentine he's currently dating. I found him video chatting with the New Yorker. He swears he's faithful and not the typical male chauvinist and that he's different. I just chuckle under my breath. However, it happens both ways. My friend's sister is lesbian and left her partner for the chance to marry a wealthy Norwegian man and move to Europe and never work again.

I think we should go out and socialize, make friends, take classes and keep a positive attitude, but to make ourselves happy, not to attract a man.

Excellent discussion. Some very good views posted by everyone here.

No he tríed to hide it because you're a woman, if you were another guy he would have winked or made some sort of motion involving a pinched thumb and fore finger.

He wasn't hiding from me. He didn't even notice I was observing him. The pharmacy was full of people and he didn't want to be obvious. Actually, I see this kind of thing all the time. The down up down glance at a woman. I compare it to a woman walking down the street and spotting a Prada store. It's impossible to walk by without glancing in the window.

Off topic but speaking about booties, in Panama city next to a flight gate that was off to Medellin... All I can say is booty central, I'm sure 50% had implants, I tried to stop my eyes falling out of my head.

The overt 180 degree check by men is obvious as their tongues tend to be hanging out and it's par for the course but when women do it to other women it is sooooooooo uncomfortable..and they don't even stop when you turn and look at them in the eye and say Por Dios....however I have total sympathy for the over 40s women in Bsas as the sad sugar daddy (billetera mata galan) makes even the most attractive older woman seriously doubt their confidence even though so many are still gorgeous. My advice to over 40 Argentine female friends is go to Ireland..with their toned bodies and good looks Irish men would be soooooo happy...

The 2010 city census provides some interesting details on the average ages and ratio of women to men.

http://estatico.buenosaires.gov.ar/areas/hacienda/sis_estadistico/censo_principales_resultados.pdf

Off topic but speaking about booties, in Panama city next to a flight gate that was off to Medellin... All I can say is booty central, I'm sure 50% had implants, I tried to stop my eyes falling out of my head.

I understand. I suffer from the same ocular disease.

I understand. I suffer from the same ocular disease.
Then you missed this....http://www.argentinaindependent.com/currentaffairs/colombia-naked-students-take-streets-protest/

The overt 180 degree check by men is obvious as their tongues tend to be hanging out and it's par for the course but when women do it to other women it is sooooooooo uncomfortable..and they don't even stop when you turn and look at them in the eye and say Por Dios....however I have total sympathy for the over 40s women in Bsas as the sad sugar daddy (billetera mata galan) makes even the most attractive older woman seriously doubt their confidence even though so many are still gorgeous. My advice to over 40 Argentine female friends is go to Ireland..with their toned bodies and good looks Irish men would be soooooo happy...

This is true, however just don't expect us to be able to dance! My wife and her cousin when they arrived in Ireland spent most of their first few months drinking too much and giggling at the confused efforts of the locals on the dancefloor.

Apparently they experienced the unusual phenomena "Summer" this year to so the weather may not be as bad as you think either.

Back