Dating in BA

Most Argentine men are closet gays or wannabe tranvestites. Have you ever seen so many tranvestites in one city like here. The woman are drama queens who known to be amongst the worlds most high maintenance
Argentine mothers smother their sons creating emotional immaturity. Infidelelity here is sky high amd trust is very low.
No wonder there is more psychoanalysts per capita than anywhere. This society is nutsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Thank you Matty and Ramon especially as you are both men! Ramon I loved your analysis. Was thinking today on the bus that people here are nuts too and that I wasn t surprised that everyone I know has a shrink here; Even my boss whom I consider to be wonderful and a sane woman told me over lunch last week that she discusses me with her shrink!!!!!!!!!!!! and that they talk about my wonderful outdoor hobbies and my reason for being in Argentina. It kind of made me very wary about saying anything to her.
Also I forgot to add to my list is that some boys or "nenes" babies as I call them between the tender age of 25 and 40 often tell me they are very Catholic. Ok, no probs but then they hit on me and want to go to my flat so then I tell them that I m surprised because if one is "very" Catholic surely no hanky panky before the wonderful wedding bells start singing? Then they tell me that they don t practise that principle so basically they choose which part of the Bible they want to apply to their already infantile and petty lives. If there is one "sin" that I consider to be the worst then it has to be hypocrisy and there is a lot of that going on here. I ve met a lot of men whom I consider to be unhealthy liars and complete fruitcakes better off locked up in a mental institution BUT somehow still running around freely. I m not concerned about the "Campo" problem I think the portenos themselves are already enough of a threat to any sane and "normal" human being.

Woo what a thread!

So I'll just say I'm a 23yr old female from Southern California, just moved to BsAs a month ago for what I think might be a long time, and my castellano isn't that great yet. I find this post very interesting because I'm loving these Argentine men. But like I said my Spanish isn't good enough for any real bonding yet, so I don't have any experiences except a small, developing one with an Ecuadorean which is promising...

This thread has scared me a bit, though! I should admit one of the reasons I came here was a one day/night meeting a few months back with an Argentine (lawyer, english-speaking) while in Cuba. I fell in love with how much fun we had, and I decided BsAs was the place for me- ha! I still haven't contacted him to say I'm here, I think I'm worried to break the fantasy. I was warned of Argentine men before I came, though, so I've been weary.

Anyway, I have a question for the last poster-- are you enjoying BsAs at all? What do you like about it here? And, if I can ask, how is your Spanish?

Note to Tez: yes I speak Spanish fluently. I spoke 5 languages before I arrived so didnt take me long to learn another one. I guess it s an advantage you re young and your Spanish isnt great because 1. you won t understand all the crap they tell you 2. you re obviously here just on one mission- if you decided to come to a 3rd world country after having met a guy from here for one day who you re not even in a relationship with...go to an After Office event. They ll prey on you being a young and obviously naieve female and for sure you ll have random sex with creepy married men every night if you wish. You ve still got the right age, i.e.23, to fool around so good luck!

How is it to date a Argentine guy who is always drunk, does not respect you and only wants to fuck you?

"CABJ" said:
How is it to date a Argentine guy who is always drunk, does not respect you and only wants to *bleep* you?
I'll bet it feels the same as it would with any skirt chasing American or European booze hound. (Argentine men do not have a monopoly on sleazy behavior.)It's a guy thing.

I suggest that you move to the Northern European mainland then and date a local guy from there then

wow durazno, that was really condescending! So much for casual girl chit chat.

You girls who hang around nightclubs all night and then wonder why you cannot find men that respect you.
I do not like that Sexy loving Argentine men are painted with one girls negative experience .
Peach you are offensive

Back