Dating in BA

I don´t know CABJ... there are plenty of Argentinian women that are very good at expressing their feelings... like anywhere else... you just have to find the right person, that´s all....
There is hope out there...

"Niteman" said:
I don´t know CABJ... there are plenty of Argentinian women that are very good at expressing their feelings... like anywhere else... you just have to find the right person, that´s all....
There is hope out there...
I don´t need hope by the way
I have never met an Argentinian girl who is better in expressing feelings then I am, and I doubt I ever will.
They just let there emotions get in the way which makes them unable to express what they feel and to use reasonable arguments
I have had a GF who was so upset with me that she could not host a meeting at work but instead of telling me what she feels/felt she tells me after she want to break up.
Please

Well CABJ, that shows that you had only bad experiencies, but see, I have had very good experiencies with Argentinian women, so maybe you are the one that cannot explain yourself very good, so women break up with you... have you thought about that? Maybe YOU are the weird one...

I lived in Argentina for 5 years and I definetly did not find that the women in Capital Federal expressed their feelimgs better that USA woman or European women. Sure they were dramatic but that means nothing . Real emotions were never discussed and most situations were handled in a hysterical fashion.
Argentinian people have a habit of exaggerating themselves to the wotld . If I could have a dollar for everytime I heard we have the worlds best of everything I would be wealthy.

"Niteman" said:
Well CABJ, that shows that you had only bad experiencies, but see, I have had very good experiencies with Argentinian women, so maybe you are the one that cannot explain yourself very good, so women break up with you... have you thought about that? Maybe YOU are the weird one...
Who said I only had bad things. Maybe you start reading and stop assuming

"Dudester" said:
I would think it´s sad if you try to date woman in banks, stores and restaurant

It´s about as patethic as grabbing a girl and talk to her in a bar.

QUE??? Why is that sad, their guard is not up and your guard is not up (like at a stupid DISCO) you are both just doing normal daily activities. I'll put my success rate (about 95%) against any method you have any day of the week. BTW, I wasn't into numbers, I was into quality. Numbers is for some insecure game player to put notches on his belt. So I don't where you meet them CABJ but the DUDESTER method has worked PERFECTO for me and my friends. Don't knock it till you try it. Also, take a look around, doesn't seem like much does work well - this method kicks ass !!!

"ramon" said:
I lived in Argentina for 5 years and I definetly did not find that the women in Capital Federal expressed their feelimgs better that USA woman or European women. Sure they were dramatic but that means nothing . Real emotions were never discussed and most situations were handled in a hysterical fashion.
Argentinian people have a habit of exaggerating themselves to the wotld . If I could have a dollar for everytime I heard we have the worlds best of everything I would be wealthy.
I don´t find woman in BA to be hysterical if you date them.
Well I had a girl who tried to hit me, threw with things or starts yelling, but that´s again because they are not able to express there feelings

So what it boils down to, as everything eventually does, is that people are dynamic and relationships are situational. Imagine that- ha! Reading all these posts has only made me more excited to meet Argentines, and I agree with the guy who said meet during the day: I tend to only date men I meet during day hours, or at least not in a night club. My filter is less efficient when the music is thumping and all I want to do is drink and dance. So I'll continue meeting argentines in parks and grocery stores, man they're sexy. My Spanish has to improve before anything will happen of course, but I have motivation! Ha just kidding, I'm not so single-minded.

I married someone I met at a nightclub who came up and grabbed my boobs from behind 7 years ago. Best decision of my life too. Luck of the draw I guess. GL to all the daters out there.

Back