Desperately Need Advice From Us Parents With Argie Kid(S)

Reciprocity is missing nothing in meaning vis-a-vis retaliation, except sounding less nasty and more neutral/professional.
As such it is not at all a euphemism.

The people who instituted it were hardly being neutral or professional. They were indulging in a grudge.

However, as I've written before, it's not unfair. Rather, it's merely foolishly counter-productive.

So if the US require Argentinian to apply for a VISA to visit the US as tourists but Argentina doesn't require the same from US citizens, what it is?

Reciprocity, at least as far as concerns the financial aspect.

So if the US require Argentinian to apply for a VISA to visit the US as tourists but Argentina doesn't require the same from US citizens, what it is?

A way for the K's to get a few extra dollars in their pockets (as if it were that simple). As I said, it's not unfair, but it puts an obstacle in the way of foreign visitors who would bring dollars into the country (but which would go mostly to the private sector instead of the government). Argentina is still an expensive destination to reach, and increasing the family of four's cost by $640 is a disincentive when there are countries like Peru and Chile that do not collect such a fee. Not to mention discouraging backpackers and other budget travelers, the affluent professionals of the future who might return if they like what they see on a budget. And there's also the clumsiness of the whole process, having to set up a special account just to pay the fee, forcing foreigners to deal with the same sort of bureaucracy that Argentines suffer under.

It only takes about 9 days. Get moving. Oh yeah....if you are traveling ie leaving Argentina make sure you have birth cert, letter of permission [I forgot the correct name] ,marriage cert.

Does it takes around 9 days from the day of the interview until I have the passport on hand?? If someone already did this process and help me out, also does someone know how much is the DHL?

Back