Dish Washing Sponge Vs. Brush

When hand washing dishes what do you prefer?

• Sponge

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • Brush

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters
I miss dishwashers, washing machines and dryers. I told my roommate we're getting a maid since I've paid him back now, I don't know about you guys but we spend 20 mins every other day and 1-2 hours on weekends cleaning our little 2 bedroom apartment. I blame the kittens and he blames the bus stop below our balcony. Whatever it is, I feel like my free time is spent cleaning the damned appartment only to have it be dirty again the next morning...

P.S. I like the idea of having a maid, but not paying for one. Since that is one of my many unrealistic expectations, how much should a maid cost and how often for a 2 bedroom apt?

On maids - ask and you shall receive, and still fresh! - http://baexpats.org/topic/30158-going-rate-for-a-housekeeper/

There are 7 pages dedicated to a discussion on sponges vs brushes? Is the Blue Dollar price stuck or something?

Or you should nuke the sponge every time prior to using it...........................I boiled my silverware to get clean. Things get so dirty here.

We were able to squeeze both a dishwasher and clothes washer in our tiny kitchen. It's good to have an architect for a husband!
Nancy
Next time I need to Squeeze something I'll call an architect.

Back